21/9 RVR raid bg on zorbas 19:30 uk

Septina

Part of the furniture
orly? :O albions get groups with more then 8ppl? such OP realm :p

No? But we we're 6 on a tower and they got blanket mezz and dropped our only healer on inc, soooo. :p But according to Manisch that's a fair and good fight. :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
No? But we we're 6 on a tower and they got blanket mezz and dropped our only healer on inc, soooo. :p But according to Manisch that's a fair and good fight. :)

I am no sure now, can they kill anything when not outnumbering 2 : 1 or not?

Because it was not 12 of them and my math skill tell me that 2 x 6 = 12. (I might be wrong though, it's really rocket science.)

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
Bg will be on time 19:30 uk - at snow - bg join zorbas and make /bg groups to fill the spots.

bring rams - we will have multiple missions but the target is to hit the hibs.

cu

George

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
George, I don't wanna be a pain in the ass, but don't do this.. Server is already in a really shitty state and if you make a huge alb zerg, then I don't think hibs will even bother logging in and albs will just win Dyvet, which I am sure none of us wants to happen :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i dont get it
Why do people say dont do it?
We all know how the previous attempts of a primetime raid vs the hibs have ended ;) alot of blood on the battlefields and i assure u its not hib blood ;)
albs come and die aslong as its primetime the albs wont stand a chance

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
So, I've been in the BG for 3 hours now and logged, had some random fun.

The question I have to the whiners here, trying to spoil the reaid ahead, can your justify your whine? I guess not, it would be nice if you could think ahead next time and shut it and just work in game together like you did tonight.

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
pitty i misted it zorbas as i like to join you aswell on raid only always need to work on a friday hope you did have a good turn up and will see you on the next

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Just goes to show how shite you nubs are, prime time raids you really can't manage it LOL

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Was good fun but as I now go Bed it seems that what couldn't be achieved in primetime CM are now taking keeps think it because everyone going to bed pity they never helped you at primetime Zorbas goes to show what selfish bunch wankers they are for you realm.
Well have fun CM in Pveing keeps some people got lives to live.

Soulja

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Oh my god please do take hib relics then! I just don't get it, I don't see how losing all your keeps and relics is a motivation to NOT play RvR.. I mean, taking those relics is actually the point of the RvR in this game, and I'd even be so bold to say it's the complete point in this game. If you just stop playing because you're losing them, then just go play another game or something because obviously you can't handle this game then.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahha, im sorry. hahahah :D

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
I like to ty all for joining the bg - was good fun - hope every1 had rps (albs and the enemies) and next week will be a new raid . i will post it.

ty

George

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I like to ty all for joining the bg - was good fun - hope every1 had rps (albs and the enemies) and next week will be a new raid . i will post it.

ty

George

Thanks for making the effort to do a primetime raid. I was holding the hib defence BG - was a good laugh and a lot more action than if we'd just been roaming. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom