21/9 RVR raid bg on zorbas 19:30 uk

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
hi peeps will be another rvr raid - have rams - join grps using /bg groups and we going for a fun raid.
This time we go to hib side.
try the bg to be together.

ty

George

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yes plz do it :) so now you wont have hibs out in rvr as well, so your dream will come true, no enemies in the frontiers, 6 relics and all keeps red!

Maybe next challenge will be to capture Svasud or Ligen?

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
Oh my god please do take hib relics then! I just don't get it, I don't see how losing all your keeps and relics is a motivation to NOT play RvR.. I mean, taking those relics is actually the point of the RvR in this game, and I'd even be so bold to say it's the complete point in this game. If you just stop playing because you're losing them, then just go play another game or something because obviously you can't handle this game then.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
its not cause of the relics, its cause of no action, I'm not interested in siege RvR. I like grp rvr or solo rvr in iRvR area. When i can instaly port to get action and not have to take a boat for 5 hours just to get zerged.

Killing

Fledgling Freddie
hi peeps will be another rvr raid - have rams - join grps using /bg groups and we going for a fun raid.
This time we go to hib side.
try the bg to be together.

ty

George

Good luck m8 .. :) You sure you wanna do it prime time ? not wanna w8 for the night? Could be a hib showed up , :O:O not just a guard :) well good luck from here .. And btw gratz to albs with the relic .. stop crying that mid never hold irvr this is why we dont wanna have irvr in mid .. well have a nice day .. :) :clap:

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Oh my god please do take hib relics then! I just don't get it, I don't see how losing all your keeps and relics is a motivation to NOT play RvR.. I mean, taking those relics is actually the point of the RvR in this game, and I'd even be so bold to say it's the complete point in this game. If you just stop playing because you're losing them, then just go play another game or something because obviously you can't handle this game then.

obviously you dont know your ass from your elbow. what was being said was quiet simple. your realm and raiding in the morning hours when there are no defenders is not helping the situation. the main problem when a decent hib grp comes along and kills the albs in the frontier they usually come back as 3fg on stick or 2fg camping the bridge, a big sticking point for grps i've talked to when i log in from time to time. this is another reason i stopped barding, the level of play became so poor it wasnt worth my while trying to get a fg out. this was almost six weeks ago at this point tho. from what i see the sever pop has dropped even more. hib is starting to be like mid now, fewer and fewer players logging on.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Goodluck zorbas lol, kill the server some more. Considering even if it is primetime, do you really think hibs will survive a event which they will be probably outnumbered 10-1 from the curresnt state of rvr. And further more seeing that 60-70-% of hib is currently unclaimed thats gonna be a toughee lol.

Ah well your realms a joke. Dunno what else to say. Mids allowed you last time to have irvr in mid, but we get it paid back with an ac raid just say we really enjoyed your stay with us.

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
Once more I call for all albs and all enemies for this rvr event for tommorow 21/9 19:30 uk
We all will get rps, the ammount will depend from how orginize we are from both sides.

I want few rams support and good luck to all.

ty

George

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Primetime relic raid? WTF are you sick irl, might come some and defend wtf would arthur say ;(

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
obviously you dont know your ass from your elbow. what was being said was quiet simple. your realm and raiding in the morning hours when there are no defenders is not helping the situation. the main problem when a decent hib grp comes along and kills the albs in the frontier they usually come back as 3fg on stick or 2fg camping the bridge, a big sticking point for grps i've talked to when i log in from time to time. this is another reason i stopped barding, the level of play became so poor it wasnt worth my while trying to get a fg out. this was almost six weeks ago at this point tho. from what i see the sever pop has dropped even more. hib is starting to be like mid now, fewer and fewer players logging on.

Ah, yes, that would explain the toiletpaper hanging on my arm for about two weeks now, thank you for pointing that out.
Also, it's very funny, but I also thought it was hibs that's been doing early-in-the-morning raids against alb, I must have been mistaken, after all I rarely ever on in the morning when I have no school. (for the stupid asses that are reading this: sarcasm lvl equals maximum now ;) ). I also don't see why it would be wrong to take keeps in the morning? it's just another playing style and tactic, get to deal with it is what I say. It's what alb did after all.
And you can also hardly blame albs working together once in a while. I mean, honoustly mate. When 1fg of mids works together decently (and I have seen it happen) the can take out 2fg of albs easily. So don't whine, fight!

ohiiss

Fledgling Freddie
please dnt take hib relics:p

might not like em but i also dnt like rvr empty already lost mids :/

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
We all will get rps

Please do tell me how you'll get rp's when there will be no , or close to no defenders at all? ... Oh yes , the bonus you get when you get a keep mission in Forest Sauvage :cool:

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
I agree completely. If whiners quit playing because relics are bing taken, or they get raped by other realms, it is time to move on.

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
its not cause of the relics, its cause of no action, I'm not interested in siege RvR. I like grp rvr or solo rvr in iRvR area. When i can instaly port to get action and not have to take a boat for 5 hours just to get zerged.

Kom til Sahlgrenska så skal du få dim medisin

:drink:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
George, I don't wanna be a pain in the ass, but don't do this.. Server is already in a really shitty state and if you make a huge alb zerg, then I don't think hibs will even bother logging in and albs will just win Dyvet, which I am sure none of us wants to happen :(

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
He he he do you really need 2 days resting time, are you afraid of hibs or what is the matter.........but what the heck, you were slow enough yesterday.

Get on with it, get some red paint and get it over and done with. And if not yet taken you still need a few keeps and towers in Mid frontier to finish your realm mission.

Alb Realm Mission: Take all Keeps/Towers/relics, but do not do it when too many are online in the enemy realms, you might get killed by a player and not a guard.

The 2 other realms will know by now that you cannot win if you are not outnumbering the enemy, so this is why we see this scenario now.

Septina

Part of the furniture
There seems to be no limit as to how fucking stupid the members of CM can get, seriously, one night of semi decent siege action is worth it to have even more people leave the server?
I'm so glad i left this shit hole a while back, seeing people take such actions on an already dying server just saddens me.

But as it has been demonstrated over and over and over again, CM plays for the exciting and good fights vs the NPC's of the server. Fucking pathetic, enjoy your NPC filled server i guess m8s because in the end, that's all that will be left, the for Arthur roleplayers and NPC's. ^^ But i guess when you cant even kill anything even when outnumbering stuff 2 to 1 you have to 'win' through other means, by griefing the server to death.

Bravo m8s! :clap:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
you're welcome to come and try ^^ banshees and mana eldriches and chanters are awaiting !

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Pointless raid coz there will be no one defending. I really cannot see what there is to be gained by this raid.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Pointless raid coz there will be no one defending. I really cannot see what there is to be gained by this raid.

All they would gain is more Mid/Hib players quitting.
I'll try to go defend if I have time to log on,but I think I'll be like 1 of very few hibs who will be there to defend :p.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
He wants to make a BG at a Friday, let him.

No gives a shit about you Septina, for you the good FG action in the last months was zerging in iRvR with your group.

No gives a shit about you Prodical, don't mention any decent Hib groups please, I haven't seen you in one for ages, you get usually slammed before you can mezz nowdays.

Twinsun, the solo and FG action on Dyvet died a long time ago.

Instead of whining you could log in and defend, if you can't, then this shouldn't be any of your business really, the Alb BGs are usually good RPs.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
But i guess when you cant even kill anything even when outnumbering stuff 2 to 1 you have to 'win' through other means, by griefing the server to death.

Saw CM killing your group in 5 seconds. No excuses, please, we know that whenever a whining kid like you loses in a game you just invent some caster adds.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Saw CM killing your group in 5 seconds. No excuses, please, we know that whenever a whining kid like you loses in a game you just invent some caster adds.

They still outnumbered us as usual so why would that be anything special? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom