Football 2022/2023 Season Football Thread

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Also. Topic of discussion. Women world 11 vs a 5 man of say prime Rooney, prime Giggs, KVDB, prime Rudiger and any old keeper. Reckon prem 5 would hit 50?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Hurdurhur maybe we should get the ironing boards as a prize /s

Some amazing football on display in womens euros if you actually bothered to watch it ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Hurdurhur maybe we should get the ironing boards as a prize /s

Some amazing football on display in womens euros if you actually bothered to watch it ;)

No, it's awful. I have watched most England games so far.

Gray

FH is my second home
Looks like we're picking up on transfers now, it's about time. Vinagre could be a decent capture and provide some competition to Mykolenko.

Buying McNeil I'm unsure of, we've probably spent £5-10m more on him than I would have liked.

Gueye looks to be pushing a move to us as well, he's a few years older now but he was fantastic. Him in our team would make me feel a bit more comfortable

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Looks like we're picking up on transfers now, it's about time. Vinagre could be a decent capture and provide some competition to Mykolenko.

Buying McNeil I'm unsure of, we've probably spent £5-10m more on him than I would have liked.

Gueye looks to be pushing a move to us as well, he's a few years older now but he was fantastic. Him in our team would make me feel a bit more comfortable

If you get hold of Vinagre be sure to target Salte - they're a great combination... I heard that from Gary Lineker, ya know!

Embattle

FH is my second home
Looking at this CS game I can easily see it being these two challenging again for the league and other honours.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
No but its pretty well known, and they are playing him "pending enquiries" which could go horribly for them if he is found guilty.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I never understand how there is any grey area.

Did the other person consent, if yes go to shagging, if no, don't.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I never understand how there is any grey area.

Did the other person consent, if yes go to shagging, if no, don't.
Thing is - they want you to ask a specific question now. I've never asked that specific question in my life. Therefore by these new rules I've never asked for - or affirmatively been given - consent.

Of course, these rules don't apply to girls. Not really.

Gray

FH is my second home
As far as I seen on Twitter last night, the police said they couldn't take anything any further on the investigation.
Something about the law not being in place until about two weeks after the incident happened...

Gray

FH is my second home
In other news though, things with Everton look to be being a bit more promising this week. Sure, we're going to get absolutely mullered by Chelsea but things can get better then.

Pretty fucking typical that our only available striker, DCL goes and gets injured days before the match. Honest to Christ.

Then we go and loan out immediately after one of our up and coming strikers. At least Rondon isn't playing

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Casper Schmeichel is 35 years old.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
As far as I seen on Twitter last night, the police said they couldn't take anything any further on the investigation.
Something about the law not being in place until about two weeks after the incident happened...
That was about the accusations that surfaced after the original one, I think. The original rape he was charged for (in Marbella this past June), he is very much still under investigation for.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
60 mil for Cucurella, lol, ok then...

Embattle

FH is my second home
I do find the hype for Arsenal in pre season only showed up at certain times in last nights game, in essence the result flatter them and just on last nights game they looked little different.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Chelsea look so end of season like, slow and laboured.

Gray

FH is my second home
Disappointed with the loss, draw probably would have been fair but that's how it goes.
Godfrey looks like he's had a nasty break, so soon into the match, into the season.

Dele is still a waste. No surprise there I guess.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Ahaha Manchester United look utter shit. Just awful.

So did Kane....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom