City
Liverpool
Spurs
Chelsea
Arsenal
UTD

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Think City will do it again, maybe Liverpool season after as they bring in new blood

Everton could go down if they don't get their shit together

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Both City and liverpool will be frightening going forward, but I think City will pip it again.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Also, Cobblers to get automatic promotion.

I have selected Villa to follow this season because my best mate is a massive Birmingham City fan.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Eriksen to United that will be interesting if they don't waste his talents

Gray

FH is my second home
I'm going to have to see what signings come in first before I have the dread of relegation or hopes of Europe, or 16th.

Acquiring Tarkowski is a good start, if we can nab some more freebies I am all for it. Lingard is on the horizon but much like Dele, he doesn't inspire me much. The fact he wants to rinse whatever team he joins for about £150k a week is also somewhat outrageous.

Richarlison brought us many of our important goals last season so we need to get a decent replacement in pronto for him. We might be shipping out another couple of first team regulars like DCL also.

We have this supposed buyout of the club as well, while it's gone slightly cold this week the consortium still have interest - It just depends if it does go ahead whether it will be a positive takeover and not more regrets 5 years down the line.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The usual internet rumour mill says Partey hasn't travelled with Arsenal to Germany.

Gray

FH is my second home
In other news, looks like Siggurdson has found a new club in Turkey on a free transfer.

I thought he faded into complete obscurity, if he still had a passion for the game why in Jesus did he not go sooner. Given the situation I'm sure the club would have released him on a free.

I find it hard to believe that for two years they've been paying him a wage though. If they have they've truly lost their marbles

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
In other news, looks like Siggurdson has found a new club in Turkey on a free transfer.

I thought he faded into complete obscurity, if he still had a passion for the game why in Jesus did he not go sooner. Given the situation I'm sure the club would have released him on a free.

I find it hard to believe that for two years they've been paying him a wage though. If they have they've truly lost their marbles

Will his bail conditions allow him to fly to Turkey though?

Regarding wages. As he has not yet been found guilty then it's only fair that he is still paid. The courts seem to be dragging it out for far longer than necessary though.

Edit, I actually thought he had already been found guilty and fucked off.

Gray

FH is my second home
Still ongoing it seems, he's named on non-UK websites with some saying his court summons are in the middle of this month coincidentally.

Though with this hanging over him I would be surprised if he is allowed to leave the country.

If they have been paying him (At least full wages*) if he's found to have not been shown to be guilty then it's fair enough.

12 months of almost complete anonymity is something though. He's done well to keep his name out of the UK papers/outlets even with social media full throttle

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Fantasy football is up.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
How do we ressurect the FH leagues? Does it have to be the same person that created them last season?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Platini and Blatter are innocent... About as innocent as Michael Jackson 🤣

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Long season incoming, @Gray. Lampard looks out of ideas and the season hasn't even started yet.

Gray

FH is my second home
It doesn't look good out of the two matches so far, add to it they were strong teams put out as well. Loss against Arsenal may be understanding, but some MLS team so convincingly? Ouch indeed.

The lack of any inbound transfer dealings is getting scary too. Moshiri a week or two saying "Judge me at the end of the transfer window/beginning of season..." is almost (is?) laughable. Finding bargain basement stuff from already relegated teams like Burnley and Watford and being happy about that will not guarantee us survival this season...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Would be nice to see the England ladies win the Championship, but the BBC will be unbearable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom