2014 - New years and all that.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The banging(not the good kind) and the drinking has started, so i guess i'll switch off my brain and join the merryment until i either wake up in half a coma by myself, cook a lovely 1st day dinner and play wow, or end up in bed with a redhead. Either way a win in itself :giggle:

So without further abode photoshop, have a good one all and don't drink too much and blow stuff up :drink:

As far as promises and resolutons go; i promise to promise next year what i promised last year, as always.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Im being grandad, and staying in this year, I don't want to spend £50 on taxis, and probably more in town, or less. (standing around waiting to get into somewhere)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Yeah fuck paying a million pounds for a shit overcrowded, overpriced night out full of dickheads. I'm going to a house party with friends. Currently having traditional japanese new year food cooked for me and it smells tasty.

I resolve to go outside occasionally next year, but not too much.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yeah fuck paying a million pounds for a shit overcrowded, overpriced night out full of dickheads. I'm going to a house party with friends. Currently having traditional japanese new year food cooked for me and it smells tasty.

I resolve to go outside occasionally next year, but not too much.
I don't mind going out, but the fact I'm in Leicester and I go to Uni in Nottingham, Rock City shits on every club here in every way, and won't even match a standard night, even if it's NYE, people are dicks, and the owners try to cram everyone in so they can maximize profits, and there's no-where to go to chill.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
BLEH.

Can't smoke.
Can't drink.

Welcome Twenty-Fucking-Fourteen.

(I'll be inside watching Californication and waiting for explosions at midnight)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Well you all seem full of the joys......

HNY anyway, hope you all have a good night whatever it is you choose to do/don't do :cheers:

happynewyearbabe.gif

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
Happy new year freddies. Going to crash a friends friends house party. Baked a mud cake (the one cake I master, 5/5) so I should be warmly welcomed. Uncorked the wine thought.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Stay well away from the booze and this forum tbfh! Happy (soon) new year and all that goes with it.

Toth: Happy trailer park 2014! The cold must be unbearable. Got any redheads lined up for tonight?

Ed: Cheers

Gwadien: Lame excuse.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Staying in with the gf, just the two of us. Had nice dinner and now watching a couple of films. Neither of us are big on new years and she is due in less than two weeks, so no need for me to go out and get hammered in case it happens tonight or tomorrow.

But happy new year all around :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Happy New Year gaylords :)

Currently halfway through a barrel of Nottingham Rock Bitter - prolly the finest session ale in the midlands - with my mates. Going down a storm after my big fuck off chilli :)

Everz

FH is my second home
  1. fucking shit.. fuck nye, a night that cant keep up with me

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Had a few friends round, sirloin of beef, proper Yorkshire pudding etc and a load of wine. No point spending silly money just because the date changed.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
In finland it's just another bar night, no extra money spending really. Would hate to live in one of those expensive for special nights places.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Went out for a yummy meal at one if my favourite restaurants in Stockholm, took the first sitting as it is cheaper and then spent the evening cuddled up with kiffy until midnight when we watched the cities fireworks from our balcony :). Happy new year all!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Went to the lanes in Bristol. It was full of poin dexters but the tunes were big.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
happy new year! I'm just up and breakfasting on wasabi peanuts :-D

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Happy new year!
Spent the night with friends, cooking them a great dinner and played some board games and drank way too much wine.
Then we drank more wine.
And then stayed up till 10 am and listened music and talked...
Hungover throughout all yesterday.

Great start of the new year as always :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom