Misc 2012

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I agree, it's scary how many gullible people believe such nonsense.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
There's more than enough to depress the average person about their prospects for 2012 without worrying about imaginary apocalypses.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I agree, it's scary how many gullible people believe such nonsense.
Well.. I kind of agree.. but the thing is people think that the only big things that are happening are reported on the news etc.. this simply is not true, there is a lot of shit we are not told and is kept secret for a reason..

For instance imagine if the top officials knew the world was going to end for sure in 2015.. they wouldn't tell the public now would they? it would literally spell the worlds end immediately with people going crazy.

Not saying that's happening, but for sure, a lot of big stuff is being kept secret.

Face it, humans are going to become extinct one day, they won't exactly keep us informed about the exact date will they? or like I said before, serious shit would go down.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
ooo conspiracy and its only 35 mins intot he new year

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I just gave that site 30mins of my time, and an additional 30mins going into the links and background behind it all.
I want that hour of my life back.

Seriously. I like a conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but there's theory and then there's going off at a complete angle of irrelevance.

Mey

Part of the furniture
If the world was going to end for real, why the fuck would the govt give a shit if the country went to shit. If i found out out the world was going to end id probably sex my way through as many folks as possible whilst getting fucked up on jager!

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
I'm already thinking about marketing a Mayan Advent Calendar. Cheap too as you only need 21 days. I need 21 potential world ending events to put behind the windows, with chocolate planet Xs.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Do you really believe that everything the top people know is released?

rynnor

Rockhound
Keitanz said:
Do you really believe that everything the top people know is released?

Apothis could end our civilization but its hardly hushed up. Lots of people have access to telescopes that can image it as it gets closer to earth and the orbit calculations are not that difficult.

It's due to make a closish approach this year that will provide the data to refine its orbit calculations.

We may find that it will hit later this century - but I doubt it could be concealed.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Apothis could end our civilization but its hardly hushed up. Lots of people have access to telescopes that can image it as it gets closer to earth and the orbit calculations are not that difficult.

It's due to make a closish approach this year that will provide the data to refine its orbit calculations.

We may find that it will hit later this century - but I doubt it could be concealed.
I'm not just talking about things which can end the world though.. a lot of things are obviously hidden from us for our own safety..

Whatever happens this year, it's going to be interesting due to how many people firmly believe the world will end this year..

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
fuck sake. stop being such a cunt about the word belief.

Why? Believing is the twattish sort of action that's leading Keitanz to think that Norway is going to house 2 million of its people underground as the world comes to an end in 2012.

I advocate correct usage of the word, nothing more, nothing less.

Whatever happens this year, it's going to be interesting due to how many people firmly believe the world will end this year..

The only possible interesting consequence of the mass idiocy you describe is the outside chance that some of these fucking nutbars may decide that some of us may need a helping hand in being shuffled off our mortal coils before said catastrophe actually happens.

I'd rather the loons wouldn't strap bombs to themselves or derail trains, but if they do at least the news industry will get a shot in the arm...

Chilly

Balls of steel
Why? Believing is the twattish sort of action that's leading Keitanz to think that Norway is going to house 2 million of its people underground as the world comes to an end in 2012.

I advocate correct usage of the word, nothing more, nothing less.
Advocating is one thing, insulting people because they erroneously use it in a context you do not agree with is quite another.

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
It's an unfortunate side effect of the way our brains are wired. One of the reasons humans have been so sucessful is because we're very good at finding patterns in the world around us and using them to our advantage. Sadly it means we find patterns where there aren't any - The zodiac is one example, this is another.

If you ever work for any government organisations you will quickly realise that the boring and depressing truth is that nobody has a fucking clue what they are doing.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Advocating is one thing, insulting people because they erroneously use it in a context you do not agree with is quite another.

If the advocation was based on truth :p

Everyone believes, they believe someone saying something for example. There's no other way to do it, unless you're a massively pessimistic cunt.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Oh noes!! Scouse used the word "fool" !! How's Keitanz going to cope?! I mean, aside from worrying about the whole world crashing to an untimely halt in 2012 and the possibility that he's going to die starving, eating his own sister's legs, someone had a mild pop at his ridiculous beliefs on teh interwebz!

I fear his Gary Speed moment is getting closer and closer by the minute. I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight :(

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I fear his Gary Speed moment is getting closer and closer by the minute. I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight :(

He's about to be outed for something or other by a red top?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom