Film 2011

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yeah, I really liked Constantine.

Gabriel told him he was going to die young because he smokes 30 cigarettes a day since he was 15. Yet if you watch the film he gives the impression of smoking a lot more - more like 100+ a day

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Yeah, I really liked Constantine.

Gabriel told him he was going to die young because he smokes 30 cigarettes a day since he was 15. Yet if you watch the film he gives the impression of smoking a lot more - more like 100+ a day

Well, it is a movie not a BBC documentary on "24hrs in the life of a compulsive smoker" :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you want nit-picking, check out moviemistakes.com :D

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Transformers 3 review:

[youtubevid]Cc4GjSydejo[/youtubevid]

Possibly one of the best movie reviews ever.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Just when I thought he couldn't get any more prickish and self-indulgent he does that.

Why people rate him I don't know. He's a clever guy but his reviews are bullshit. He has no concept of target audience. He doesn't remember what it's like to be a child. He barely has a sense of humour. He intentionally sets out to treat certain films as shit, even before he's seen them.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just when I thought he couldn't get any more prickish and self-indulgent he does that.

Why people rate him I don't know. He's a clever guy but his reviews are bullshit. He has no concept of target audience. He doesn't remember what it's like to be a child. He barely has a sense of humour. He intentionally sets out to treat certain films as shit, even before he's seen them.

On the other hand, it really is going to be shit isn't it?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It probably will be a shit film, but mindlessly entertaining like the other two.

You know a reviewer is shit when they spend time doing things that big their own profile up rather than you know... actually just reviewing the film.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The thought of a Michael Bay film in 3D is actually giving me a headache.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The problem is wazz, hat transformers 2 wasn't mindlessly entertaining, it was just shit. Painfully long shit. Bay needs to fuck off.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

It says at the end that he'll do a proper review on Friday so what's the problem ? The first two films were both unremittingly shit. Can't believe they could make a third without somehow opening a gateway to a horrific dimension of shit-demons.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It says at the end that he'll do a proper review on Friday so what's the problem ?

That's kind of the point, what's the purpose in that trailer, other than to boost his own profile? Nothing.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
That's kind of the point, what's the purpose in that trailer, other than to boost his own profile? Nothing.

To point out that new depths of shit - like shit made from exotic super-massive particles - are about to plumbed ?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
He didn't point anything out, he spent ~30 seconds "headbutting" a camera in an attempt to be funny. It's nothing more than self-promotion.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'm with Wazz, both the previous movies were popcorn munchers, i'll watch the third and come away happy! Review was gash.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
on the subject of 3D movies:

BBC News - 2D or not 2D, that is the question

I'm sure i saw a link on here claiming that a lot of companies were pressurising cinemas to scrap 3D because it gives people headaches

i am not a fan of 3D, wearing my own spectacles with a set of 3D spectacles on top is just not fun... (also i have a big nose & head so they rarely fit)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom