News 2000 Designer Vagina's a year!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
This included eight schoolgirls - one as young as 11 - the British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology reports.

the fuck??

Zenith

Part of the furniture
This is sick! Im confused, what is the surgery actually changing? Outward appearance, or "reduction"? Heard that you could actually increase tightness....

Corran

Part of the furniture
this is generally about the labia, they basically can make it smaller, neater and tidier.
saw a show where someone had it done, they people actually fucked it up and over the years she ended up in agony with it.
So of course she needed another op to fix it.

It completely stupid, and it should not be done on the NHS unless it is causing alot of discomfort... afteral some people have labia that protudes out so far that it rubs on clothing and causes alot of pain etc.

But children having it??? wtf is that about. Doctors are stupid. should go as following:

doctor: Why is the problem?
patient: i want to have a designer vagina
doctor: why?
patient: Because I want it to look better
doctor: Bye bye. Stupid bitch! Go pay for it yourself as you wouldnt agree to paying for me to have a cock enlargement/tummy tuck etc on NHS

eksdee

FH is my second home
Really depends what falls under the category of 'designer vagina' as, with a phrase like that, it is easy for the facts to get misrepresented. I'm all for surgery that helps to ease a woman's discomfort, but it's hard to see how an 11 year old would need this kind of surgery.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I like the idea of a vagina having a Nike swoosh logo or that Fred Perry flower thing on it.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
It usually comes down to labia reduction.
Some women seem to think that having large flaps is a bad thing or in some way ugly. I personally think it's great. It's not her fault, it's a part of her and it's not causing a problem.
It's just the same as a bloke having a large amount of scrotum. It's not his fault, it's a part of him and it's not causing a problem.

Corran

Part of the furniture
It's just the same as a bloke having a large amount of scrotum. It's not his fault, it's a part of him and it's not causing a problem.

Dont think most women enjoy saggy balls slapping them in the chin when they go down on guys :p

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
So where are these 2000 vaginas you were speaking of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom