20 Years ago tonight

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
That guy has brass balls.

And yes it should always be remembered.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
gawd i remember seeing that on the news when it happened

Marc

FH is my second home
Why didnt the driver just get out, knock him out, drag him to the side of the road and carry on?

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
It should be remembered but nobody does.

That same regime is in control of the country that might very well be the most powerful country on earth someday..... And all we're doing is helping them.

Oh and the protestor: Nobody knows, but there was some kind of a rumour that he was living a normal life in China.

Thugz

Banned
They didn't have talent contests all that time ago did they? That Simon Cowell got more to answer for than I thought. Another disappointed runner up.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It should be remembered but nobody does.

That same regime is in control of the country that might very well be the most powerful country on earth someday..... And all we're doing is helping them.

Oh and the protestor: Nobody knows, but there was some kind of a rumour that he was living a normal life in China.

Exactly, it meant nothing and changed nothing. Still, makes a great poster for armchair freedom fighters!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Exactly, it meant nothing and changed nothing. Still, makes a great poster for armchair freedom fighters!
no, because people who protested peacefully was slaughtered by the chinese government and their actions then veiled

and what it changed?

the chinese people have, because of pressure from the outside world and protestors, gotten some of their agendas furfilled. It didnt change it solely, but it sure helped.

/edit

why did you delete pikeh? :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Quite a "feat" to stand against a tank, though knowing the people there, they don't stop when they get an idea.

Persistent if nothing else.

Though watching that video made me go "ooh" at the mobility of a tank in short bursts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom