20 Minutes to Halo 3 Beta

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
For those of you that live in a dark dark cave, the Halo 3 Beta (a.k.a. the reason a rake of people bought crackdown) should be ready to roll at 1PM GMT today (16 May 2007).

Bungie have also announced that Halo 3 will hit Europe on 26 September 2007 (one day later than the Yanks get it).

Yaka

Part of the furniture
ther e problems downloading it, its been delayed by a few hours there are mega bitching posts on xbox.com as well

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I've been sad enough to pre-order the special deluxe box set of Halo 3 (The one with the Helmet). Now I hear its release date has been changed to the exact date of my 30th Birthday.

*And the Cosmic Wheels Aligned themselves and all was right in the world*

;)

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
I tried Halo 1 on PC, and it was dire. Tripe of the lowest order. Was 2 any better? And what about 3 :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Never played the PC versions tbh. Halo wasn't brilliant. I preferred Halo 2 big time. 3 Still wouldn't download for me at any speed this morning, so no idea yet.

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Never played the PC versions tbh. Halo wasn't brilliant. I preferred Halo 2 big time. 3 Still wouldn't download for me at any speed this morning, so no idea yet.

I've just started downloading it and ive no idea what speed its going but its like a % every 5seconds..

You still getting issues?

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe its because im shit and think a mouse would be so much more usefull.. but I really don't like it. Also I seem to do 1000x better with default weapon than any of the fancy shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom