2 Movies: 1 from old frontier before toa and 1 from 15nov

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
healer movies is by me when i was rr4 i think so imagine how long ago this was.. you where prolly some of the wardens running out and in throu apk ;E

edit: also all swedes should recognize this roxor music xd
Prolly ye :p And for the best swedish roxor song, see Chim's latest movie cut for Fotbollsplan, it's lol :D

And Raze, you don't suck, it was just some times where you used shearing for interupt instead of some nifty aoe dis, and buffing a dying target, hitting MoC and then not using it and some stuff :) But i don't know what's going on in vent. Fast rebuffing though atleast :p

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Funniest thing is watching Madi perma facing dual shadows spamming mercs! :D
And "it was a long time ago" is not a valid excuse!

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Have had that Valg clip for ages.. along with alot of old BO stuff. :)

Have a short movie starring Valg also with me, on savage Krafish ( was higher rr than him back then! ) fighting some alb zerg at mmg.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Kraben said:
Have had that Valg clip for ages.. along with alot of old BO stuff. :)

Have a short movie starring Valg also with me, on savage Krafish ( was higher rr than him back then! ) fighting some alb zerg at mmg.

hey what material is that old bo stuff? :) Maybe something i havent seen dammit :p

Foadon done 1 movie, and this movie.
And most fun one when we are 7 and AOD fg use sos against us to run away :) Anyone have this one btw?

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
blejs said:
hey what material is that old bo stuff? :) Maybe something i havent seen dammit :p

Foadon done 1 movie, and this movie.
And most fun one when we are 7 and AOD fg use sos against us to run away :) Anyone have this one btw?

Lemme have a look tomorrow.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Eregion said:
Funniest thing is watching Madi perma facing dual shadows spamming mercs! :D
And "it was a long time ago" is not a valid excuse!

is better to feel dual shadows than back/sidestyles imo, and use to having a blockbot then always facing targets and backing etc ;>

and Kraben, is it the one where im augspecced, with zapsi and legendary i-dont-own-a-shield-only-a-2h warrior kobby vanaya innit? :]

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
is better to feel dual shadows than back/sidestyles imo, and use to having a blockbot then always facing targets and backing etc ;>

and Kraben, is it the one where im augspecced, with zapsi and legendary i-dont-own-a-shield-only-a-2h warrior kobby vanaya innit? :]

Yeah think so :) Artimisa, you, me, makbuff, baduska, zapsi etc setup from the top of my head.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Zebolt said:
You have to be good to be a star blejs :p

That i am! So 1 criteria of 1 fullfilled! :D
Did u see me die anytime during the movie? Did you? Did you? I DONT THINK SO! :D

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry blejs, been a few busy days.. Will get back to ya soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom