2 Movies: 1 from old frontier before toa and 1 from 15nov

blejs

Loyal Freddie
I dont think these movies have been posted on FH or so before, so i thought i can aswell do it now
smile.gif

Anyway first movie is 1 big fight at APK and old frontiers and before TOA with a Bad Omen group, sadly the hdspace ended so it doesnt show the whole fight but its still ~5min

healer pac POV
http://files.filefront.com/apk_versu.../fileinfo.html
http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...22WLCWLBX0V28T
http://www.cakes.dk/movie/apk_versus_bo.avi

Other movie is from 15november with a PUG group from 1 evening.
shaman POV
http://files.filefront.com/PUG_Shama.../fileinfo.html
http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...H3A9DSTY45LP9V
http://www.cakes.dk/movie/PUG_Shaman_PoV.avi

They both around 75meg eatch, and yeah i know filefront etc but ppl been slow with hosting when i asked before, so thought hey better slow speed then no speed at all
smile.gif

Nothing fancy, but i hope u like the fights
smile.gif

blejs

Loyal Freddie
pip said:
N1 blejs i download now hope you come back soon
:)

I wont come back atm atleast, even tho it would be fun. But i play to much when i do play, so i rather stay away atm :)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Only one connection to the server is supported, so if your using a download manager that attempts to establish multiple connections, you will receive this error.

Host it somewere else Blejs :/

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Haggus said:
Only one connection to the server is supported, so if your using a download manager that attempts to establish multiple connections, you will receive this error.

Host it somewere else Blejs :/

If you give me url to where to upload i can do that :)

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
atleast go to vt sometime say hi to your old alliance friends;p I miss you mate QQ I rly do:eek2:

blejs

Loyal Freddie
I dont have ventrilo installed anymore airwalker :) But i miss u guys to :)

I am trieng to upload to www.rpgfilms.net atm but i tried it before, and i didnt really understand how it works. I uploaded etc and then i got directed to some other place but with no url for the file.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
this is just what i get when i have uploaded a file pressing file upload etc on that rpgfilms site.

And then what?

Etinay

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
:)

I wont come back atm atleast, even tho it would be fun. But i play to much when i do play, so i rather stay away atm :)

well, you shouldnt start to play again, not for a while atleast.. Your house is currently very usefull as a vault :D

:cheers:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Cuddle with me Blejs and I´ll see what I can do when I get home from work :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
You shouldn't post movie where the PoV is playing badly. That shammy did alot of bad stuff in there imo.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Arethir said:
You shouldn't post movie where the PoV is playing badly. That shammy did alot of bad stuff in there imo.

So? I said it was nothing fancy, and sure shaman could done stuff better like hit that damn pet instaid of letting healer do. But overall it wasnt so bad imho, but u welcome to tell what he should done better. I mean you most be so skilled your RRs says that really so ;>

Oh btw i dont remember seeing any Kupo Flux movie, do that mean u suck so much and thats why u havent posted a movie? I could been wrong and u might posted one tho.. :)

I think its okish if ppl post material and if ppl like it, they like it. If they dont, they dont. Simple as that isnt it? :)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
blejs said:
So? I said it was nothing fancy, and sure shaman could done stuff better like hit that damn pet instaid of letting healer do. But overall it wasnt so bad imho, but u welcome to tell what he should done better. I mean you most be so skilled your RRs says that really so ;>

Oh btw i dont remember seeing any Kupo Flux movie, do that mean u suck so much and thats why u havent posted a movie? I could been wrong and u might posted one tho.. :)

I think its okish if ppl post material and if ppl like it, they like it. If they dont, they dont. Simple as that isnt it? :)

KF did have a movie. Just didn't publish it becuase I deleted it ;)

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Haggus said:
KF did have a movie. Just didn't publish it becuase I deleted it ;)

Well just qq with whine like he did :)
Its like ohh i most play uber or i cant post a movie :)

ppl need to be more relaxed.

And eti i dont like u so go away!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
So? I said it was nothing fancy, and sure shaman could done stuff better like hit that damn pet instaid of letting healer do.
Yes, there was a few things he could of done better :)

blejs said:
I mean you most be so skilled your RRs says that really so ;>
When did this start being about me? :mad: I never said i was skilled.

blejs said:
Oh btw i dont remember seeing any Kupo Flux movie, do that mean u suck so much and thats why u havent posted a movie?
We (Kupo Flux) don't have any set group going, and we've never had a group going for more than 2-3 weeks in a row, it's mostly random groups for a laugh. I RvR mostly in other gg's as a rep, and recently started my own set groups with some others, like Chimaira etc. Groups i've been in have made a few movies, though none have gone public, and i don't intend to make any of them public either. I'm not really a movie-maker. Though, i believe there will be a movie coming up shortly, if we get the clips needed.

blejs said:
Didn't say i didn't like it, always enjoy some OF stuff and to see how other people play.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
You still said this "You shouldn't post movie where the PoV is playing badly. That shammy did alot of bad stuff in there imo."

This mean u think the movie shouldnt been posted.

And i also said it was a PUG group, and just 1 evening rvr :) No idea on how many hours it was either.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
You still said this "You shouldn't post movie where the PoV is playing badly. That shammy did alot of bad stuff in there imo."

This mean u think the movie shouldnt been posted.

And i also said it was a PUG group, and just 1 evening rvr :) No idea on how many hours it was either.
Yes sorry, i just got upset when i saw some of the things he did, and it was like :eek2: Most of the other players in the group was good though :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
Yes sorry, i just got upset when i saw some of the things he did, and it was like :eek2: Most of the other players in the group was good though :)
Don't be mean Arethir :twak:

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
Havnt downloaded the movie but my best bet is, thats me playing the shammy. Now you know... I suck! :m00:
Anyway! I had fun that night and it went well. Despite my lack of skills.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Razemouze said:
Havnt downloaded the movie but my best bet is, thats me playing the shammy. Now you know... I suck! :m00:
Anyway! I had fun that night and it went well. Despite my lack of skills.

i dont think u are a bad player, was pet thing that u should killed.
And maybe first fight do pbaoe diease when u died :)

But other then that i dont remember major stuff, but i aint a shaman expert either :D But we did have fun

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:

healer movies is by me when i was rr4 i think so imagine how long ago this was.. you where prolly some of the wardens running out and in throu apk ;E

edit: also all swedes should recognize this roxor music xd

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
From watching the shaman movie, I'm sorry but I have to say that he plays pretty horribly, in fact he plays really really bad in so many situations, it's amazing you win the fights you do :) But anyway, a movie from a few fights in 1 night doesn't show a players real skill level, I'm sure the shammy isn't a bad player most of the time, but just had an 'off' night or something, cos god, he plays so bad it's just... :(

But always nice with movies so :clap: :cheers: for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom