2 many buffbots

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all ... i was just wonderin wud there b ny chance of some people to move there buffbots out of the main rvr zone ( aka beno) im on abit of a bad PC currently as my old one has died but everytime i port to beno it causes me to linkdead cause its got 145 + albs and prob another 145+ mids in the zone with there rvr, so i have to port to bold .. and ride a boat up every run but its also effecting my grp RVR as i cant port to benowyc without goin LD ... i was just wonderin wud it b so kind if u cud maybe put ur bots in renaris and buff up there or sumfin ? i kno this is 1 person and 1 request but im sure it wud make less lag in the zone aswell in rvr

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Why would people put them somewhere that means porting an extra time - that's pretty frustrating.

Best way is to put them at Snowdonia, bind there and do /release bind instead of /release when you die.

Bots don't get ported away from Snow.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
This has effected me before (until i realised both accounts set them self to "Best Visual Quality"). Personally i think Snow is the perfect place and its not a big deal to port there. I would like to see the thing thats in place to port ppl from CS placed in keeps too to help people with slower computers be able to get full use from the game.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Jeffery said:
Hey all ... i was just wonderin wud there b ny chance of some people to move there buffbots out of the main rvr zone ( aka beno) im on abit of a bad PC currently as my old one has died but everytime i port to beno it causes me to linkdead cause its got 145 + albs and prob another 145+ mids in the zone with there rvr, so i have to port to bold .. and ride a boat up every run but its also effecting my grp RVR as i cant port to benowyc without goin LD ... i was just wonderin wud it b so kind if u cud maybe put ur bots in renaris and buff up there or sumfin ? i kno this is 1 person and 1 request but im sure it wud make less lag in the zone aswell in rvr

i will move my bb to snow just for you :fluffle:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
and your PC is what ? How about you tell us some hardware facts and get advice on upgrading \ making the PC faster.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Mmmm, this may sound like a stupid idea and totally silly....

but rather than having 100 off buffbots logged in for each realm, why not give the option of "buff bot" npc, even pay x amount a month to allow you to get auto buffed when you right click on it, like hastner. It would mean people wouldnt have to run 2 pc's or duel log etc just to rvr. Maybe it is too much work to do it but seems stupid to overload the server with stupid amounts of buffbots when all they do is stand there buffing. I guess this would never get implemented, but a nice thought?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:

but rather than having 100 off buffbots logged in for each realm, why not give the option of "buff bot" npc, even pay x amount a month to allow you to get auto buffed when you right click on it, like hastner. It would mean people wouldnt have to run 2 pc's or duel log etc just to rvr. Maybe it is too much work to do it but seems stupid to overload the server with stupid amounts of buffbots when all they do is stand there buffing. I guess this would never get implemented, but a nice thought?

would be stupid if you had to pay doppelt for that feature tbh, would keep my bb then that i can also use in pve for farming :)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
The reason why I said pay for is because there is no way goa would do it for free and lose all the subs for bb's :),,, maybe implement it for pve too

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
The reason why I said pay for is because there is no way goa would do it for free and lose all the subs for bb's :),,, maybe implement it for pve too

would still need my healing/fop bot for pve :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:

Because each buffbot is an extra £8/month?

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Id pay double to avoid having to buff everytime i die. :)
Problem is that it would basicly be like paying for exstra stats, and that im very much against.

Im so confused. :(

I guess the solution is to get my fionce todo the buffing for me. :D

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
er...

Heres a few more smileys, you can add them around my post if you feel some are missing:

:worthy: :twak: :m00: :flame:

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Bold also ok? :> _ I dislike Snowdonia for some reason.. maybe cuz it's snowy and looks like midguard?

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
hehe well ty for the postive feed backs guys :fluffle: wen i ask in beno some guy got abit oh i got a betta e-peen then u so ill get goby Oo ... but thanks again it makes it betta for everyone in the end :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom