2 ideas to make things easier and one more to make it more interesting..

I

ilaya

posted the 2 good ideas on exc before but here goes again: benefits EVERYONE remember:

1) kill task items and the referal to npc's:

once u get these kt's from filidh's/cryers/mid equiv.. and visit the npc in question who wants the item for xp, have it registered as *flagged* like quests are. so u dont get same shite everytime u go to the quest related npc's.

and in addition to that.. if the kt is flagged.. i.e. u discovered it and found right person who wants kt item, give a delve to show who wants it and a general area. saves a lot of time.

2) /tradepromote

good one this :) give any lgm crafter the ability to /tradepromote anyone of skill 999 or below.. rather than run across the realm looking for the so called master of skill.

for example. 1009 can /tradepromote someone from 799 skill to 800 skill.. without all the running around.

3) this is a new idea so bear with me...

guild rewards.. when u set up a new guild, u get choice of either +3 to any stat, +5% mana/hp, +10% crafting speed..
for all the time u are in the guild, u get this stuff on passive.

...and u get extra pts to spend depending on your GUILD rp total, although the ladder would be HEAVILY stacked so rvr guilds wouldnt gain that much..BUT! it would encourage low level guilds/medium level guilds to go rvr more.. or even use the bg's more..

it's basically an idea to get the sub 50's guild's interested in rvr.. and to get something out of the bg's. they are there, why not use em? thidranki is nice but.. u dont leanr how to defend against stealthers climbing walls. bg3 will at least give insight. and if theres an incentive to go.. well..lets see :)

all just ideas peeps.. tell me what u think :)
and point someone at this thread who is in position to actually make notes and perhaps change game for better if u all agree :)

J

Jerelyn

hmm good ones.. but the guild reward is a very very very very stupid idea... there would be FLOATING with people in every major city asking for 7 people to start a guild JUST to get the "reward" then rather reward a existing guild that has been live for e.g 1 month or 6 months or 1 year or so.. THAT could be interesting.

-Jerelyn

V

Validus

i think he meant that the more rp's a guild has the more passive abilities they can have.
like a realm rank/lvl w/ RA's just for the entire guild?
would be wicked on camlann,
but on normal servers guild members of strong guilds will get higher priorities in PvE hunts

O

old.Jable

i liked constantly receiving water beetle killtasks from magmell and used to swear like a trooper if the bastards sent me any further afield.

am i in the minority?

I

ilaya

hehe wrong kinda kt's ;)

its the 20+ ones that involve items.. OFC ;)

as for the guild reward thing.. the ladder would be VERY sharp!

lets say..

1 100, 1000, 5000, 10k, 25k, 100k, 250k, 500k, 1m, 2.5m, 5m, 10m, 25m, 50m, 100m and every 100m after that..

if a guild can pull together and get their arses in bg's to learn rvr at low level.. 1000 rps can get then 4 pts.. which will benefit whole guild.. yay :)

its good for newbie guilds imo.. and yeah, rvr guilds may benefit but.. who the f00k is gonna go out and farm an extra 100m rp's just for 1 extra pt?

G

Graknak

Are you nuts? in the above example if you choose +3 stat each time your average guild will have +3* 12= +36 stat, tbh all the fluff added with RA's was enough already, not to mention the new items with TOA, heck the items in TOA will then make you able to have a cap of arround +50 extra stat together with this so called reward system. And if you chose 5% hp each time you would have everyone with 60% more hp, 3000hp+ will be a common sight then.

As for the kt's, i really don't see the problem. Just give the kt item to the npc and tadaa xp, plz explain
"same shite"

As for the skillpoints, just let someone promote another with 100 skill at least above the one needing the promote so someone with 200 skill can promote someone with 99 skill wanting to get 100 otherwise you migth still need to run arround criss-cross finding a LGM ....

I

ilaya

nono! u misunderstand me.. the point for guild stuff is on same ladders as Ra's too, so 1 pts for first, 3 second, 6 third, etc..

and yes.. i didnt just mean lgms for tradepromote either.. it was a slightly abbreiviated version of what i posted earlier.
basically: if u are of a higher skill level than someone else who would be still of lower level if they visited their trainer.. u then have the power to /tradepromote them.

and yes i am nuts btw :D

I

ilaya

...ok got some time to fully explain the kt item thing to everyone..

now.. imagaine u are lvl 40 ok..

u got to quest hint geezer (filidhs/criers/mid thingy)

he sends u off to visit some npc in some town.. and u go

now, when u visit then npc, and tells u of a kt and not a quest.. that kt is then flagged as discovered.. so the quest hint geezer dont mention them again when u talk to them.

now.. when a kt item drops, and u have that particular kt flagged as discovered (i.e. u have spoken to the right npc beforehand) u can then delve the item, and find out who to give it to, and their general location (that is.. the town they reside in)

hope this has clarified the kt thing now

and plz dont say its straight forward ffs! coz it aint ok?

i am GM of a big guild on hib/exc and i STILL get asked.. this helps ALL players who get kt items. anyone who flames is just anti-new players imo.. so pack it in! i am only trying to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom