2 fucking hours and 3 near crashes later...

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
rofl

I just imagined a teacher getting smacked in the head with a snow ball and shouting for a rez.

God I'm fucked up. :D

Haha :)

Our head teacher that all the people fear , so evil that a dark shadow follows her everymove, the dex of a squiril, the flaming red eyes of a blood bound skull....:flame:

Ehem.. Snowballs Own her :p

A

Addlcove

I just imagined a teacher getting smacked in the head with a snow ball and shouting for a rez.

God I'm fucked up. :D

yes.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

And as soon as you leave school you'll realise she's really nothing.

Just some old woman doing a job......and yes, snow balls own everyone.

T

Teh Krypt

And as soon as you leave school you'll realise she's really nothing.

Just some old woman doing a job......and yes, snow balls own everyone.

Yes, I guess. Although she could do her job in a different manner imo :)

T

Teh Fonz!!1

The best thing about it is that in a year or so you'll be able to leave her for the rest of your life, she'll have to stay there for the rest of hers and deal with people like you. :p

T

Teh Krypt

The best thing about it is that in a year or so you'll be able to leave her for the rest of your life, she'll have to stay there for the rest of hers and deal with people like you. :p

:clap:

O

old.tRoG

Kypt and TeH FonZ are getting a little bit too chummy.

FonZ AeR TeH MaTTHeW KeLLY!!!!11

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by old.tRoG
Kypt and TeH FonZ are getting a little bit too chummy.

FonZ AeR TeH MaTTHeW KeLLY!!!!11

rofl.

Was wondering when someone would say that :)

tRoG your getting old and predictable :(

O

old.tRoG

Great! All mods are old, boring gits with grey hairs and false teeth.

I'll fit in perfectly :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Stupid school. They kept it open, but for "Health and Safety" we were "inprissoned" in the school the whole day. I mean fgs if its too bad to go outside in then school should be closed. :(
lol?!
I understand snow day... with difficulty... but I mean getting imprisoned in school for health and safety? Lol... well it couldn't have suddenly dropped temperature to -20 or whatever so that you didn't have warm enough clothes so the only option is a lot of snow... how the hell can a lot of snow be a health hazard...
Tiihihih... even the idea of snow days is a hilarious one. I guess your countries are just not prepared for such driving weather etc. so I suppose I can understand... still funny :)

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by SFXman

lol?!
I understand snow day... with difficulty... but I mean getting imprisoned in school for health and safety? Lol... well it couldn't have suddenly dropped temperature to -20 or whatever so that you didn't have warm enough clothes so the only option is a lot of snow... how the hell can a lot of snow be a health hazard...
Tiihihih... even the idea of snow days is a hilarious one. I guess your countries are just not prepared for such driving weather etc. so I suppose I can understand... still funny :)

Im guessing the teachers are scared of snowballs ;)

S

SFXman

Tihihi...
Finnish people would be uneducated if we had snow days :)

O

old.tRoG

Hmm...

I see, so what you are really saying is:

"UK suxx0rz! FiNLaND AeR 'ArD! We LuV WhiTE ShiT 4 EvA!"

S

SFXman

No, I am always saying that these snow day things are just so hilarious from a finnish person's point of view.
Not many even know that such things exist, and on a few occasions if I have mentioned it, this is what generally happenes:
"What?! No way?!! Are you serious??"
*at this point I can't stop smiling at their reaction*
"Yeah, I am serious...."
"OMG, I mean how often does it snow there then? Once a decade?"
"I don't know... they just can't drive in the snow or something"
"Wish we had that in Finland but I guess we'd never have school then."

O

old.Gombur Glodson

It's a well known fact that Satan herself is entirely responsible for deciding how schools act during snow days.

Leave my mother out of this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom