2 Fast 2 Furious

D

dysfunction

I thought as much just by watching the previews on TV..

F

-fus-

WAIT!!, it's got fast cars and a C-list rapper in it, how can it be bad? :|

Y

Yaka

some should just edit it with the just the race scenes in and everything else cut. mind its not so suprising, they spent more on the cars than the actors or script

S

stu

Yeah, yesterday. The first one is watchable in a dumb, entertaining and cheesy way. This one is just fucking shit.

O

old.ignus

I'd love a British version of fast and furious, supped up novas and fiestas, maybe the odd VW golf with a badly fitted spoiler, UK garage playing on sound systems that are more powerful than the engine, young spotty teenagers with caps on and a hoodie over the cap trying to chat up the prostitutes that hang around with them and then getting into fights that involve 1 or 2 inocent victims and 20 youths usually with weapons, a number of accidents, terrified pedestrians and numerous bumper stickers that claim "Oi copper! cruising is not a crime"

or was that the last max power visit to my home town.

C

Clowneh!

its like that everyday round here. its fun. we all catch jokes. its not on a street corner with prostitutes. its on my estate. a portable hifi would probably get stolen so we listen to music from the cars. and catch jokes. its fun. until someone falls of a moped while doing a wheelie. or a fight starts.

:(

T

Tom

Theres a house around the corner that seems to be a hangout for 'shite cars are us'. They regularly roar (or spurt) off down the road, and its only a very small residential road. Wankers. One day theyre going to hit a kid.

For the money they spend they could get a good quality classic marque, and look much cooler.

T

Trem

Originally posted by old.ignus
I'd love a British version of fast and furious, supped up novas and fiestas, maybe the odd VW golf with a badly fitted spoiler, UK garage playing on sound systems that are more powerful than the engine, young spotty teenagers with caps on and a hoodie over the cap trying to chat up the prostitutes that hang around with them and then getting into fights that involve 1 or 2 inocent victims and 20 youths usually with weapons, a number of accidents, terrified pedestrians and numerous bumper stickers that claim "Oi copper! cruising is not a crime"

:D Quality

G

Greef

Originally posted by old.ignus

I used to live on a council estate with my ex and there were a few idiots like that there. And trikes (you know, some chubby old geezer that should know better, on the bast child of a chopped up suzki harley lookey likey and a crappy old mini that sounds like a tractor with a blown exhaust, usually with three or four children hanging off the back of said unroadworthy heap). The crazy thing is, because they -want- thier vehicle to -illegally- emit enough noise to cause hearing damage to ppl they pass, they get away with it, scot free, ffs, what are traffic coppers good for?

[/rant]
oops

neway I'm glad I didn't go & see this film & saw matrix reloaded instead! :D

C

Clowneh!

i still live on a council estate. its fun!

they moved up from mopeds to R6s they have nice cars, they have money.we chat, crack jokes, listen to music from their cars. we watch people do wheelies and compare clothes and trainers.

its not so bad. i reckon i would prefer doing this, sittin on the wall and hanging out than go to the pub and talk about the twats who do what we do.

S

stu

Originally posted by Clowneh!
i reckon i would prefer doing this, sittin on the wall and hanging out than go to the pub and talk about the twats who do what we do.

That's because you're a peasant

S

Skyler

Fast and the Furious.. was erm.. erm.. terrible? All I can remember from the time I saw it is a few dodgy coloured cars driving around doing pointless things...

I never worked out one ounce of the plot and the best bit was at the end when they guy died... did he die? Was that even the same film? omg am I actually remembering something from such a terrible film...

The soundtrack was piss poor also...

As for this new hunk of junk.. just seeing a poster on the Tube is too much for me.. omg annoyance.. it's terrible!!

I'm still half wondering wtf it's about.. and why they have all this crap with driving inbetween trucks in both films? WHAT IS IT ABOUT.. HELP ME!

Argh.. their damn spammy marketing has affected me, I cant stop thinking about the shoddy plot and trying to figure out what the fuck its actually about.. help me!!

S

stu

That car in your avatar looks suspiciously like a Trueno Sprinter (although it's pretty fuzzy, so I could be wrong)

G

gd_deathscythe

if they had MG's in 2 fast 2 furious then it would be watchable !!!!
coz MG's rule and deep inside u know it !!!!

W

Wij

Originally posted by gw_deathscythe
if they had MG's in 2 fast 2 furious then it would be watchable !!!!
coz MG's rule and deep inside u know it !!!!

*refuse to accept*

W

WPKenny

I quite enjoyed 2F2F in a kind of "so crap it's good" way.

Cars going really fast is kind of good. Were we meant to take note of the plot?

Y

Yaka

tyr watching The LAst race short film, preety much F&F and the few scenes with actors doing piss poor acting

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom