2 birds with 1 stone

Ezteq

Queen of OT
looooooool excellant hunny really great but ya know im old and i have to say it *sucks teeth* "child thats a broken ankle waiting to happen!!"
love the lil out take "aarrgh!" at the end nice one :clap:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't broken my ankle... yet :p
broken elbow and bend tailbone though

Cozak

Part of the furniture
All looks the same to me :p Hand stand thing was pretty cool.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
All looks the same to me :p Hand stand thing was pretty cool.

doing some of the same tricks twice :p that might be why :p

Himse

FH is my second home
XD yay, ive seen so much skating, never seen a hand stand thing tho :D well i done one on tony hawks underground :< but thats different XD

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
XD yay, ive seen so much skating, never seen a hand stand thing tho :D well i done one on tony hawks underground :< but thats different XD

;) the Tony Hawk games are great. Doubt anyone can beat me in THPS 2. :p

think i'll try 1 handed handstandflip next time. Not sure i have the power though, if i fail i promise to share the video of me smashing my face into the ground ;)

Himse

FH is my second home
Blackjack said:
;) the Tony Hawk games are great. Doubt anyone can beat me in THPS 2.
think i'll try 1 handed handstandflip next time. Not sure i have the power though, if i fail i promise to share the video of me smashing my face into the ground

yay :D please do, oh and have a rep point :D

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Rhori said:
can't you do an ollie to kick flip? :p

yes ^^ there is actually one in there if you look closely. A kickflip can't be done without an ollie. Ollie form the basis for most streettricks today. if i had to kickflip without ollieing i would have to do an oldschool kickflip where the feet are actually on the side of the board. I think you might have missed it due to the fact that unless i need clear an object eg. a bench or a curb or i'm doing pop shove-it's i like my tricks low :)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Blackjack thinks he's Blackhawk XD

no way :p Hawk is vert. I can't even drop in on a vertramp without nearly getting killed :p

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Well done mate :)
sorry to hear about the tailbone tho,that must be some deep mental scarring there bud :)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Dandare said:
Well done mate
sorry to hear about the tailbone tho,that must be some deep mental scarring there bud

more intense physical pain than mental scaring :p. If i'm too afraid that i'll do it again.. i might aswell stop skating. I would bail a lot of tricks due to fear of getting hurt.
It's really really not an experience i would like to have again though :p i did it outside a computer cafe where i knew the employees pretty well. the first seconds after it happened i was like holy shit this is some sick pain *awwwwwwwwwwwwww* i fought my way inside the cafe and just kinda lay there on their welcome mat for 10 minutes. They asked what happened but the explanation was more like; AU, skateboard, ass, pain.. lots of pain ^^ then i walked home (very slowly) and took a trip to the hospital :p

Umpaidh

Fledgling Freddie
you need to shout OLD SCHOOL!!!!!! while doing them tricks :)

love that shit.
My fav was always the walk on grind.

keep it up and one day you might be the next rodney mullen :)

Umpaidh

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm forgot to get rid of hat, lol
gave you a rep for that anyway, was nice

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Umpaidh said:
you need to shout OLD SCHOOL!!!!!! while doing them tricks :)

love that shit.
My fav was always the walk on grind.

/rep for use of lime cat

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
skateboarding... oh boy, last time i did it, i was going down a hill, and some tiny fragments of stones were on the way, as i was passing on top of them i needed to stear, tho they disabled my stearing so i had to make a choice, continue going and than end on some bushes with lots of horns, or jump of my skate and have a tiny chance of not get hurt. Ofc i chose the second option, which ended on me slipping and going like 3 meters with my knee and hands sliding on a the road full of rock fragments. Had to be like 4 weeks resting with me leg straight, due to such lack of skin :\ Never picked up my skate again.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Umpaidh said:

im far far far... far far far from The Mutt's skill. Rodney Mullen is my favorite skater :) but i dont have the skill or the style to compare myself to him :)

Umpaidh

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
im far far far... far far far from The Mutt's skill. Rodney Mullen is my favorite skater :) but i dont have the skill or the style to compare myself to him :)

I did say might :)
but was still some nice stuff there, love all the flatland oldschool stuff, reminds me of Gleaming the Cube LOL.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
all looks pretty cool, if i was to point out one thing i wreckon you should improve, it generally looks a bit jerky, big pauses before you flip the board or whatever. ofc this could be what your going for dunno, skateboarding flatland is alot diff to bmx and i dont really like woodpushers >: ( (joke chill).

definatly some cool stuff tho. how has your bent tailbone affected you by the way?

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
all looks pretty cool, if i was to point out one thing i wreckon you should improve, it generally looks a bit jerky, big pauses before you flip the board or whatever. ofc this could be what your going for dunno, skateboarding flatland is alot diff to bmx and i dont really like woodpushers >: ( (joke chill).

definatly some cool stuff tho. how has your bent tailbone affected you by the way?

yeah my style need improving. But i only started doing flatland/freestyle about 2 days before i shot the first flip. Always just been doing street :p still needs some polishing.

Hmm the only way my tailbone has effected me is that is doesn't take as much to hurt it again as it did before. I often wonder if the doc knew what he was doing :p as far as i know, you can bruise or break tailbones. He said bent. Might just have been to tell me that i didn't break it but came very very close and that i should keep it out of harms way for a while :p i dunno <shrug>

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
very good mate:p
now grind down a bar or something and dont take any injuries out of the video:sex: i envy anyone that can skate:p i was about 7 and ended up smashing it in half on my front garden wall with fustration

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice mate, think im gonna go out the front in a min and have ago on my board, i can do like half a metre ollies last time i check, which was a couple of years back, gave up after ripping my ligaments in ankles :D

Keep it up and you will be a great freestyler, looks pro already.

Rep

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Ohh, brings back the memories from the days where I was skating :)
I could do the most amazing tricks. Shinbone to the curb, Kick flip to the vertical board between legs (BIGTIME ouch).
Once on my old school we made a BIG U ramp and right after it was [done] it rained. After dark I decided to try it out, even though there wasn’t any light up yet. On my third run I got airborne, but I kind of fell backwards and fell 3m down, back first with my fist behind my back. I landed on my fist and broke my arm a few places.
Lots of fun and lots of pain, but it was worth it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom