2 bigmacs and 2 cokes please

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I knew this was your doing even before I saw who'd made the thread!!

gives drive through a whole new meaning Oo

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
That video is fail. There is no reason to order a big mac when you can get a big tasty with bacon. No reason.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
vasc you are from spain. Do you not no the saying? "If there is a burger in a mcdonalds box, it must be a big tasty with bacon"

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
vasc you are from spain. Do you not no the saying? "If there is a burger in a mcdonalds box, it must be a big tasty with bacon"

Nib.

We have something along the line "there's nothing better for a sunday hangover than a Supersized BigMac Combo... or 2".

:)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Big Mac we dont want no stinkin Big Mac !

BK-Steakhouse-XT-Burgers.jpg

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Sibylla sounds like something you would catch off a semi-decomposed burger.

'Decomposed' obviously excludes McDonalds burgers.

Helme

Resident Freddy
The name doesn't inspire much courage I agree, but it's pretty much a big hamburger chain where they actually fry the burger when you order rather than heat them for hours.

They're really good :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
The name doesn't inspire much courage I agree, but it's pretty much a big hamburger chain where they actually fry the burger when you order rather than heat them for hours.

The best Sibylla is Mamma´s the shroom in Väsby :p

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy

I shall keep an eye out :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Why aren't there any American style diners in Canterbury :(

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I reckon if someone opened a home-made burger and diner style place in canterbury they'd make a load. Fed up with fucking Italian. Theres two possibly 3 decent restaurants in Canterbury. (edit disclaimer; IMHO ofc)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I reckon if someone opened a home-made burger and diner style place in canterbury they'd make a load. Fed up with fucking Italian. Theres two possibly 3 decent restaurants in Canterbury. (edit disclaimer; IMHO ofc)

If someone did open up an american style bullet diner, it would be stocked with generic burgers, fake shakes and nothing authentic.

You ould have to open a diner and create your own stuff, which would mean it would most likely lack the american flavor, or you would have to greab a hold of a franchise diner chain and ask for helpsies.

Only way it would work would be if someone went to the US, learned the sh*t, came back and opened a diner in the UK. Sound like a "fool proof plans to make moneys"? :D

Not to ention it'd chain itself to death in 3 years flat, if it succeeded to start with.

Anyhoo; suggest anyone visiting Finland to try out the Macs etc, as i understand it, rather different with ze strict food control with nein errors!!...ahem. My fav burgers, if non-chains aren't counted, is probably carrols. Though ahrd to find those anymore.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Not a franchise but a local restaurant, but what you need in Canterbury is something like I have across the street from my workingplace:

T O M M Y - M E L ' S

Shame theres no pics of the 50s style rolling waitresses ;)

Their burguers are only bested in Madrid by Alfredo's or New York Burguers.

Hint for this weekend visitors: "Real Madrid match + dinner at Tommy Mel's"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh right right, couldn't imagine a town NOT ahving some form of burger joint ioutside the MacDs :D

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

where? cafe mauresque is the only one i like really.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
There is a nice mini-chain in Northampton, 3 or 4 restaurants around the town.

Buddies Restaurants

I would rather go there than McDonalds or BK.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
If someone did open up an american style bullet diner, it would be stocked with generic burgers, fake shakes and nothing authentic.

You ould have to open a diner and create your own stuff, which would mean it would most likely lack the american flavor, or you would have to greab a hold of a franchise diner chain and ask for helpsies.

Only way it would work would be if someone went to the US, learned the sh*t, came back and opened a diner in the UK. Sound like a "fool proof plans to make moneys"? :D

Thats why I said "HOME-MADE" burgers.

/Edit and plus, I did't mean me create the restaurant. Obviously someome who knows how to cook shit other than beans on toast. All you have to do is watch Diners Drive-Ins and Dives for decent recipes anyhoo!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
where? cafe mauresque is the only one i like really.

Cafe Mauresque was a possible, I've heard very good things about it. I like The Parrot (where I had my wedding reception) and Deesons is alright. The Cantina can be good, but its not amazing.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Not a franchise but a local restaurant, but what you need in Canterbury is something like I have across the street from my workingplace:

T O M M Y - M E L ' S

Shame theres no pics of the 50s style rolling waitresses ;)

Their burguers are only bested in Madrid by Alfredo's or New York Burguers.

Hint for this weekend visitors: "Real Madrid match + dinner at Tommy Mel's"

Yes, thats what I meant toht. Not a chain-joint just home-made food. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom