2 all healer classes - odd bug

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
last night had a small grp in odins, mids were takin one of the bled towers after destroying it, our grp started attackin the mids, but when our tanks needed healing SH wasn't effecting them on the ruins of the tower. and ofc out of LoS for ST heals. strangest thing is grp cure disease would work, but not SH oO anyone else experienced somethin similar?

Vorenus

Fledgling Freddie
Yes I have, it's rare but sometimes SH doesn't heal even if group members are in range(and no I wasn't nearsighted). Thought it was maybe lag, but I guess it could be a bug of some sort.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
radius' aren't effected by nearsight so it couldn't have been that

Bahumat

FH is my second home
maybe you did not have much food for dinner so you were kinda weary and could not push the button hard enough for the effect?

Vorenus

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:
radius' aren't effected by nearsight so it couldn't have been that

No? Well I guess the one time I was nearsighted and SH didn't work it was this bug. :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Like Kerith says, the SH radius is not affected by NS, so that is not the cause for this. I haven't encountered the problem myself, did you try group heals?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
maybe you did not have much food for dinner so you were kinda weary and could not push the button hard enough for the effect?
:m00: rep for you :D... if i could :(

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Like Kerith says, the SH radius is not affected by NS, so that is not the cause for this. I haven't encountered the problem myself, did you try group heals?

no, but grp cure disease did work

Benedictine said:
good healers don't need SH ;-)

jk

kinda helps when u dont have LoS ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom