F

fl_gorre

rofl this thread is hilarious

coming from the realm that puts spys in the RR cg's from other realms

I

inuyasha

:p

whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinethread =)

Imho it would be more cheating to use a friends account to pl you in your own realm (a very normal way to level afaik) then to get a few rps for killing a mate once in a while :p

Its not like it will make any.....difference....at....ALL, so who cares? If he find this a better way to get mcl then to zerg early in bg, then for god sake let him :p

I killed my first 50 non-cheating at level 30 or so btw, so it is theoretically possible that it was a duel ^_^ slim though.

X

xplo

I killed an alb with my pbaoe group in hib to farm RP's for mcl and yes it was arranged.

R

Rhuric

Originally posted by nott
Realmpoints is capped like xp right? So a 24-25 wouldnt get more than 10-20rp or something. Might be a little higher but nowhere near 1000.

Nope, you are wrong there, got 1800 rps or so for a suiciding alb in DF with my skald when I was lvl 24, lukcy I was alrdy capped in bg at that time =)

K

kathal_tdd

1800pr kill.
6 kills in one hour: 6*1800=10800
5 hours a day: 5*10800=54000
6 days a week: 6*54000=324000
4 weeks of farming: 4*324000=1296000RP=rr6L4 afaik

Looks much like crafting to me.
Get 2 lvl 50 ppl there from the other realm to speed it up and you will be rr 10 in no time.:rolleyes:

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by kathal_tdd
1800pr kill.
6 kills in one hour: 6*1800=10800
5 hours a day: 5*10800=54000
6 days a week: 6*54000=324000
4 weeks of farming: 4*324000=1296000RP=rr6L4 afaik

Looks much like crafting to me.
Get 2 lvl 50 ppl there from the other realm to speed it up and you will be rr 10 in no time.:rolleyes:

1800pr kill is bully, rps is more or less capped at 1000+bonuses, and you wont get that much bonus i belive in any way, and if you do, you would not get it 6 times an hour.

And people would whine a lot before those 4 weeks was gone!
And ofc, you can get better then that in a guild group at times, and its a lot more funny, if your so hung up in the rp numbers you actually bother to kill an alt 5 hours pr day, then you aint playing the game at all, and should get a calculator to play with instead :p

O

old.Stang

Actualy i dont see much difference between rp farming this way and the use of a buffbot, both is not really cheating but you give yourself a huge advantage against other players, anyway buffbots have allready ruined the game, its a shame most ppl (the ones who using one) dont see it...

A

adari

Originally posted by kathal_tdd
I bumped into 2 "low lvls"(24 and 25) at the mmg in alb.
Up the road came an alb(yellow to a lvl 50). He went straight to the 2 low lvl mids and stopped. I was there as my hunter in stealth and I started to fire arrows into the alb. The sec after my first arrow hit the alb I get a PM from one of the mids telling me to "leave him"(the alb). I reply with a "???" because imo he is an alb = enemy. Then he reply me that "he(the alb) is my mate" I ask him if he is a spy and he tells me that he is going to farm the alb to get RP for himself.
Well, me and some other mids killed the alb and leave the 2.
About 10 mins later I see the 2 again at mmg hitting the gates, obvious waiting for the alb to return so they can farm him.
They spot me(n00b hunter) and run south towards PM and FS.
About 5 mins later I see a death msg and it is one of the 2 lvl 24-25 that has killed the high lvl alb. 2 mins later they both get killed by mobs.
--The end--

Am I the only one getting pissed over this?
As I see it they both could just as well be those ppl ruining the RRs and everything else we plan in mid. And the RP farming like that is the lamest ting I have seen so far in DAoC.
Btw I got SSs to prove this and am considering sending them to Goa.

Edit: I have talked to the GM of one of the 2 ppl that did this and asaik their member is new in the guild and they(the GMs) will/have talked to him. (don't flam the guild).

you sir,

you are a stupid fucktard

thanks.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by old.Stang
Actualy i dont see much difference between rp farming this way and the use of a buffbot, both is not really cheating but you give yourself a huge advantage against other players, anyway buffbots have allready ruined the game, its a shame most ppl (the ones who using one) dont see it...

what kathal mentioned was an actual violation off goa's coc. You are not allowed to arrange cross realm duels. If you do it just once, it wont really bother goa. However if you actually farm with it, you are cheating.
Buffbots are lame and actually most people know that they ruined the game, its just that they dont think they can have fun without the bot. So instead off quitting they get a buffbot themself :( or even if they quit. The percentage off people with buffbots will only increase :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom