1p an hour - Moderna.

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
I might be starting up my 1p an hr PL sessions again If I get enough interest. Reason for this is the new characters with catacombs and not enough cash to support them.(ie buying Template Items ect..)

As same as before, the price will not be negotiated.
Your paying for MY time spent there. If I need to go AFK then that ammount of AFK time will be added at the end.(example: if I am 5 mins afk, then we will be there for 1hr5mins)
If someone in the group goes AFK then this WILL be included in the price.
I would prefer if you made the arangments for the group, But PM me first to make sure I am Available. I do also have a RL, I cannot give you a time of which I will be online ect... I do have a young child to look after who is growing rapidly and neads most my attention, So If I do need to leave then I will try to complete the Hour, or I will give you Half you money/Full money back(depending on how long we have acturally spent there - ie: less than 30mins I will give you full money back - More than 30mins I will give you half money back)
Money will be handed to me Before we start pulling. You can give this plat by plat/hour by hour if you wish to do so.
I do not PL someone for ## ammount of levels for ## ammount of cash. Its 1p an hour only.
You can go AFK during the hour if you like, You dont need to stay glued to your PC, but please make sure that if we do die, then you can accept the rezz. You must come back before your Hour is up or I will ask for you to be removed from group when the hour ends.
I will also need you to tell me 15 mins before Timeup if you would like to stay on for another hour. If not then arrangements for a Rep SM to replace my space can be arranged with the LK.

As far as I know, 1p an hour is very cheap price. People do offer prices like 60p+ to get a PL to 50 :eek7:
I must stress with you. This is My time you are paying for!

Anything I have forgotten to Mention I will add in near future.
Anything you wish to ask can be posted here or you can pm here or Ingame.

I can Mainly PL with an SM .. And Occasionally PL with Healer or Shaman also.

Thank You.
Maria :wub:

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
I'd still expect it to be 35-50p depending on how quick the pop is/ how many groups there are in mg tho :)
But a good idea indeed.

kivik

Part of the furniture
interested, need some PL on my lvl 45 shaman.
PM me ingame on kivik or crillle :)

Keitan

Banned
My warlock needs a pl for a hour or two:) PM gesh or chesnox in game :) :) :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Pm me when you have time my bb needs some lvl's 39 full aug bb with capped buffes can be of some use i guess ;)

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
I have had alot of people pm'ing me for a powerlevel, I have a list of people to get through so plz be patient you will get your turn. I am also PL'ing my own toons so take that into mind aswell.

I also forgot to mention in my post....

All drops you get while in the group, including cash belongs to you, you get to keep everything, All I ask is for the 1p an hour charge.

:wub:
/Maria

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom