1on1 ?

T

Tafador

Is possible to have a fucking 1v1 fight?
In fact , IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE A FUCKING 1 ON 1 AT 4 AM ?cant believe all those rogues camping mpk.
Yes is a whine ,and no i wont cry more .
Nice fight Dioz , nerf your block rate .

D

daeye

[whine]
Kinda agree sucks how many people want 2 spoil a good 1vs1, had 1 myself with a bard was actually winning :eek6:

But noooooo a mincer had 2 help the bard ofcourse :great:

[/whine]

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by Tafador
In fact , IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE A FUCKING 1 ON 1 AT 4 AM ?cant believe all those rogues camping mpk.

considering you were fighting Dioz i take that you went emain.

You cant realy have good 1on1 fights in emain unless you are an assasin, i think, and even with an assasin 1on1 fights are rare.

N

nuky

its impossible mate, used to solo a lot with my shammy in HW and used to get a lot of 1v1 or 1v2 - then i started gettin steamrolled by 1fg/2fg or a zerg. after near a month of it i rolled a different class.

O

old.windforce

i went odins yesterday at 16.30 and had 2 solo fights with my armbabe

wtfpwned a ns and a chanter :D

:clap:

you have to be lucky and go the right zone i guess

L

leviathane

Originally posted by old.windforce
you have to be lucky and go the right zone i guess
and not to try solo'ing prime time also helps.

Z

zapzap

Go sit at bolg in stealth wait for some NS to come bow and salute and big chance on 1v1.

T

tildson

definitely you cant in emain, try HW, a good place who should have more rvr

L

lillagullan

remove the rps reward from all players and people probably wont add in 1on1 fights ^^

L

louder

Originally posted by tildson
definitely you cant in emain, try HW, a good place who should have more rvr

U been to HW lately? :)

Lotsa action there in last days and playground for new Hibganksquads that need to farm random alb guild and ally groups to get better rr to compete in emain. :D

S

slaraigh

You call HDS random? :p Ok..we don't have very high RR's, but we're doing RvR and we're having fun. Had fun in HW/Pennine/Snowdonia yesterday.. both in solo encounters and keeptakes/defence.. Hope to repeat it often :D

Hehe.. was trying to find snowdonia bordergate yesterday when I was assaulted by a mincer.. And you should not attack a big firbie with big shield unless you bring reinforcements ;) Better luck next time perhaps (I was the one killing patrols from Phoenix Legion keep for money..lol)

L

louder

Read again........ never talked about random hib groups ;)

H

hrodelbert

go to gothwaite harbour plenty of one on ones there :eek:

O

old.Dimitris

aye was fun :D

also got myself determinationIV in a days RVR.

we ll be back in a frontier near you :p

stay tuned

B

Balthy

you can find me solo in emain but you have to be fast before I get zerged :p

S

slaraigh

Originally posted by louder
Read again........ never talked about random hib groups ;)

Sorry, absolutely dying at work here.. I must have some kind of walking sleep illness (and no, it's not called daoc :p)

X

XeffoInfil

alb frontier is quite interesting and would be a fun rvr place if used mroe imo but im a gimp who cares

K

Khazik

Originally posted by Balthy

Except when you add on a mini soloing a bard :p

Shoulda reaslised no bard with common sense would attempt to stay and survive a mini XD

B

brite

Cant solo anywhere now without stealth beacuse you got the hib guild groups that cant cut it in emain ganking the soloers and small groups ect

But that guild in green and white, a hib tank group, 1 duid 1 bard 6 tanks, i sprint after the bard while my pets on the druid and none of you can find sprint key rofl then a group comes and ganks you ! that was just too funny :) then the usual 2fg albs comes to camp mmg

To save you some time typing out a reply, here's one you can copy and paste:

Says the bonedancer

D

Dorin

only infiltrator i found solo was Ryan /bow [he should have killed me in 1 out of the 2 fights we had, somebody give that dude a buffbot pls, next time i will sit down so he wont start to stealth zerg :)]
other solo peep was Rizza the shadowblade, was a nice and very very close fight /bow for him aswell.
Found a hunter aswell, forgot the name though.

Both fights were in hw, go there if you want some 1vs1 (not many ppl go solo nowdays there either tho).

Odins: warder mincer/infil/infil or other very skilled players camping around or the casual 6-8 ns at amg.
Emain: no comment, 3 shades go there solo mostly which i know off]. Balthasar, Luon and Srt (+me, but i didnt bother for a few days, especially when 2 mincer 4 infil 2 scuot grps are everywhere, not speaking of mpk campers/zergers]. Not many active rangers around, Arawn still playing and Bleich which i know off.

:p

D

Dioz

thanks mate and it was very nice of u that u didnt fight me when u realised i was afk and u w8ed for me to come back... /respect
nice and rare 1on1 fight we had there...

42+19+18 shield + 378dex = pretty good block rate indeed :)

-------------------------------------
Dioz the rr9 scout and lgm alchemyst

G

Goryk

If I'm lucky I get 1 solo fight a week with ym casual playing, and seen as I am 99% of the time solo, unbuffed and no stealth I kinda die a lot. :) I'd salute those who did kill me solo but they all seemed buffed to the tits, so it wasn't really a fair fight anyways. I might let the shaman off on the whole buff thing though :) Nice fight whoever that was in hadrians/ pennines. Buffs ran out after about 4 or so minutes of fighting and it was all downhill from there :p I think many pally duels would have been over by the time that one had finished...

The only other memeorable fights in the past month were two in quick succession a few weeks back. When I almost staffed balthasar to death after my pet dies at amg, and another similar fight vs a ranger in odins next port. both you guys were on less than 5% when I popped out of shade form, and even less after the staff hit ;) My nerf bat will proc one day and kill someone... :)

A couple of other people who've killed em solo are ayvia and doctorwho. Everyone else has had stealth adds or whatever unfortunately :/

P

Piojo

I actually had a few 1v1 yesterday, one with Rambo which was fun (Rambo ur so lucky ffs :p) and one with Qerion(?) at amg till a ranger got the last shot in and stole my dm!

But yeah I do understand what ur saying, the thing that annoys me most isn't that ppl zerg is that they run 1fg stealthers when there is no need, fair enough if u do it when mid/hib stealthers are zerging but when no one is don't u think it's a tad silly?

There was a SB zerg for a few runs but they left afaik even helped me once when I was fighting a friar and a reaver added so ta to them.

/me looks at excellente

I

iguk

Originally posted by Balthy

Good to see u still play:)

C

civy

I had a 1v1 today at dinnertime in hadrians. Then 3 hunters came back with the sb. /release /quit

H

Huntingtons

hibs zerg too :< 5 stealthers 1 caster... not fair :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom