1Moon ?????????????

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

Why does Moon call himself 1Moon?

Is this because there's only one Moon?

Is this because he has two accounts and the first one 'Moon' he's forgotten the pw too?

Is he just thick?

:D :D :D :D

P.S. I'm bored so I thought a slander post would cheer me up!

M

Moön

Its because some bast has already got the acount "Moon" and also Moon_ Moon- -Moon- Moon`_Moon_ Moon. etc are taken .

Forum names are gonna end up like websites where some gready git nicks em all and offers to sell them to you :)

I actually had a [SCW]Moon acount at one time :p

T

Trem

Very strange, it was just yesterday when i thought the very same thing about the one moon idea, strange, but then again i am stalking you moon.:p

M

Moön

I got the idea when I spotted Jesta with 1Jesta :)

btw /me puts bum against the wall

T

Trem

Originally posted by 1Moon
I got the idea when I spotted Jesta with 1Jesta :)

btw /me puts bum against the wall
No use mate, i aint a giver, i'm a taker:p BTW i like the one moon idea so edit your post above to say that it is an old hippy type reason that there is only one moon and thats the reason for your name, pleeeeease:D

M

Moön

If I told ya what it was about then I'd have to kill ya I'm afraid

Can give you a hint though and that it relates to one special night at stone henge ;)

O

old.[SCW]British

Is this when your anal virginity was cruely snatched away from you in one swift rectal intrusion?

And yes, it was me, before you try and make a "comeback" one me

:p

M

Moön

I cant hide it, your right brit .

Although I was expecting it to hurt, yet to my suprise I didnt feel a thing :p

O

old.[SCW]British

It's because I used a tub of KY first mate, just slipped right in afte r that

S

]SK[

I have 1SK signed up, some bast already signed up with SK and anything with a _|'` etc in it isnt accepted it would seem

T

Trem

Originally posted by 1Moon
If I told ya what it was about then I'd have to kill ya I'm afraid

Can give you a hint though and that it relates to one special night at stone henge ;)
Ahhhh thats better, thanks mate:D

O

old.Vasco

You could have used your old name Moonpig.

O

old.[SCW]British

ROFL I remember that nick :D , its so feminine moon :fluffle:

M

Moön

Yeh it was feminine but thats because it wasnt my name its kinda a nick for my mates bird that I used to call myself on a LAN with him .

When LQ-UK asked me to join them I hadnt taken the time to change it to something more suitable and its been Moon ever since I joined SCW .

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

That's cause we butched you up you fairy.

S

]SK[

I thought you were known as moonpig even in SCW, i always thought you changed it after you left SCW.

M

Moön

Nope upon joining SCW I changed it .

I do remember those days, when you used to fear me so much, I though it was funny .

O

old.[SCW]British

Well you did used to insist on wearing latex pants with nipple clamps moon, it is kinda scary6 if you think about it :rolleyes:

O

old.Vix3n2

i lost the account for Vix3n so i have Vix3n2 cause im dumb :D and all vixens n shite like that are taken

O

old.Your_Mother

This bloke called Moon...recruited from Demon 1 Public server :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom