NSFW 1Guy 1 cup

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
There is so much E-cool in this thread its frightening.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
But surely that would be flying in the face of what i just said though!

I mean doing a sexy striptease live on webcam and then having a swarm of mad flesh eating african killer bees flying through the window and chewing my honey covered boobs off is not something i keep in my "treasured memories" file tbh.

And then when my glass eye popped out and shattered 3 light fittings and knocked the tibetian midget unconscious while i was fellating a foot pump, nuhuh not gonna happen.

And as for the time when I was sliding barearsed down a giant cheese grater wearing a wonder woman costume and playing "when the saints go marching in" on my saxomophone, well you can forget about it tbh.

and as for the really embarrassing stuff, i'm not even going there my friend.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I guy, 2 glasses would be worth watching. But one glass? Forget it

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Well i dont know if i'd categorise myself as a "judgemental fucknut ruining the world" i think im pretty tolerant towards most things actually, if he wants to shove stuff up his ass, fine go ahead, but still glass? serves him right for being such a moron

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds like something I do not particularly want to watch. Whatever floats the guys boat... as the old saying goes.

ps. Hello all.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
personally i wanna know who'd get off on this sorta stuff.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you are that bored, and need to find excitement in that sort of stuff, you might as well suicide.

How about we take fettokens life in check and see why he should kill himself?

No?

Doesn't feel cool?

Yeah thought so.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
is that the one where the guy sucks a glass up his grotty arsehole and it smashes inside, making blood pour out?

Saw it once. Didnt think the glass broke though. But had the horrifying feeling of a sphincter snapping:(:(:(:(:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom