1fg Leviathan raid today wed 18th july 20 CET

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
As title says. Meeting place Aerus-p 20 cet. Bg will be on Babywizard-p or Babysummoner-p.
Setup:
3xsm with ml9 pet, if supp then get easier spot. darks ok too, but summoning not so good.
3xhealer
1x shammy
1x WL need have spec that can do ok pbaoe dmg. Will get loads yellow con adds and need get rid of those.
bring bb also if can and tell it here when sining up.
This far signed me with sm spot and Gram with healer or wl spot.

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
hey there, i'll sign up with my Healer Janga 44/31 pac/mend nice template, greater power myth etc for much healing, hope to see ya there ;)

Gunaro

Fledgling Freddie
join levi grp

Hiya, I can go with Sojourner mend/aug healer or instead i can bring shammy with FoP

Healer's name = Gioggi-p
Shammy's name = Gunaro-p

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
ml9 pet here.
charm spec, 34/35 darkness and rest summ.

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
all who signed are welcome, bg will be open on babywizard-p very soon, all join and meet aerus-p

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
posted to support from raid and hope they answer soon about drops from first levi. will tell here when know more.

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Leviathan raid 18th july 20 cet

Discussion Thread
Customer (********) 07/18/2007 11:20 PM
Actually mob died about 21.30 cet.
I leaded 1 fg leaviathan raid. first we killed him on prydwen side, we did it right, no cheating at all, but we didn´t get loot or even exp. After that we killed levi on excal side same way and get drops.
Raid was planned that every1 who join raid get drop, but now we miss 4 drops cause of some kind of bug and ppl are pissed. Help with this problem.

Response (CM) 07/20/2007 07:09 PM
Hello,

Thank you for your query.

We have tested the mob, and found that upon killing it normally, xp and loot were given.

This mob has a a built in anti-exploit code, so that if any of the members of the group, are not within agro range of the mob, you will not get loot or xp. As there is no way for us to check if you were doing the encounter properly at the time, we cannot give you xp or loot after the fact. All we can tell you is that you make sure all party members are within range, so no healers on the islands, and that the killing blow is done by a player, and not a pet or a proc.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

Customer (*******) 07/20/2007 08:13 PM
I have heard that some ppl cheated healing from ground and didn´t get drops, thats why i make always sure that no cheating on my raids that get drops. We was 1 fg + 3 bbs, every1, even bbs was all time under water. Picture tells that i got deathblows from mob with babywizards lifetap. Every1 in grp can prove that. After that we killed mob excactly same way on excal side and got drops.

We did everything right. There was some kind of bug why we didn´t get drops, we deserve drops. Maybe fz if bugged and might throw ppl too far away sometimes or something else, but always after fz every1 came back for mob.

Response (CM) 07/24/2007 11:06 AM
Hello again,

Unfortuntately, there is no way of knowing where you were exactly, or what the reason is that you did not receive credit or loot. This is not the kind of information which we store in our logs. We have tested both mobs on both servers of the cluster, and can confirm that they are certainly not bugged. Since we have no way of knowing what went wrong, it is our policy not to hand out loot after the fact, as it can never be proved that the encounter was being done correctly. We are very sorry but there is nothing we can do for you.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

So we are not gonna get loot from first leviathan. Anyway will lead raids more, too bad there is always risk that we don´t get any drops.

eLLiNaRaS

Fledgling Freddie
HEY again m8. I would like to join with either dark sm (ml10) ellinaras-e or mend/pac healer erythros-e . ty in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom