1fg killed da beast !!!!

O

old.Filip

Gratz guys ... im in HB and i dont have a clue how they did it :) nerf soemthing

D

Draylor

As far as tactics go - theres nothing new or revolutionary here. Just the same as is done when doing it with 3FG, and the same as has been done with same/similar numbers on other servers. Theres threads about this here and on VN boards already describing it far better than I would.

Originally posted by Khalen
Hope there will be some stones for sale... Could use more stones around for trading..
Well part of the reason for trying this was to help fund a guild mansion, seems a fair bet there will be some for sale before too long.

B

Belthar

BTW the dragon was bugged, so we got no drops at all.

We did appeal to GOA, so we see what will happen

F

-Freezingwiz-

1 of of our evul tactics was to have Clerics and Pallys in the grp !

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Appollo
grats HB :clap:

approx time it took?

Read the thread?
But it was about 1.5 to 2 hours.
With 3fg's it takes around 45 mins to 1 hour.
Regards, Glottis

M

MesS°

Originally posted by Kalhid_
givf 1 stone respec realm :p

Patience young padwan. First we must awaite the arrival of Zargar the dragon slayer. Once he have beaten the presious stones from the beats claws. Then comes the time where Albions wariors everywhere can reconsider there career choises...

In other words...
bugged dragon = no loot...

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by MesS°
Patience young padwan. First we must awaite the arrival of Zargar the dragon slayer. Once he have beaten the presious stones from the beats claws. Then comes the time where Albions wariors everywhere can reconsider there career choises...

In other words...
bugged dragon = no loot...

Hmm, did GoA already respond to your email Mess?
Regards, Glottis

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by -Freezingwiz-
1 of of our evul tactics was to have Clerics and Pallys in the grp !

I would say gratz if u weren't the cheaters u are, wtf paladins and clerics, such lame... ;)

B

bellum

The key to success is power... you need alot and alot power.
Power pots is a must.

We had 2 clerics,1 6s pbt,3 pala, 1 merc and 1 armsmen. I think that was the correct setup.

We had a secondary team outside dragonnest helping with ressing and adds aswell. And a necro giving power to the clerics.

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Hmm, did GoA already respond to your email Mess?
Regards, Glottis

Mess got a anwser last night ... hopefully he will have the stuff tonight :)

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by bellum
The key to success is power... you need alot and alot power.
Power pots is a must.

We had 2 clerics,1 6s pbt,3 pala, 1 merc and 1 armsmen. I think that was the correct setup.

We had a secondary team outside dragonnest helping with ressing and adds aswell. And a necro giving power to the clerics.

*sniff* I only have 8 sek pbt ;(

M

MesS°

Down for the 2nd time ^^ im guessing we will keep doing this till the dragon nerf patch :)

D

Draylor

Would be nice if we get 1.64 (new dragon drops) before 1.65 (dragon toughened up against less than 3FG attackers) :)

P

painbringer23

grats on the dragon slayage, big shame no drops, hope GOA get their arse into gear and sort it, altho was more than 1fg if u include the clerics and necro supporting the main group but well done anyway :)

M

MesS°

Originally posted by painbringer23
grats on the dragon slayage, big shame no drops, hope GOA get their arse into gear and sort it, altho was more than 1fg if u include the clerics and necro supporting the main group but well done anyway :)

Goa sorted the drops for us a few days later... We had no loot problems the second time we killed it... :)

D

Draylor

Originally posted by painbringer23
altho was more than 1fg
We didnt pretend otherwise.

1FG actually hitting dragon, 1FG known as the "cheer squad" for no good reason apart from our GMs lack of sanity ;)

H

Hedek

Hehe gratz HB ;)
Keep up the good work mates, you ARE the best alb guild !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom