19/07/07 ML 7 BG steps

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
For those monkeys that left simply because things didn't go well at first, you'll be gutted to know that the rest of us went on to finish it. So go cry into your power rangers pillow cases and stop being selfish knobcloths.

Have a nice day.

zeltec

Fledgling Freddie
Ml 7

What a brill job 18 of us 1 was afk leech as well and 2 or 3 playing 2 chars and we did ml 7.9 AND 7.10

One or 2 of you I know had to go for good reasons but to you others that just give up HMMM now whats the word

TOUGH

LOL rule 47 never give up

WE rocked PVE comes back to life on hard fought nite in July

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
31 People were present when we wiped for the second time on 7.8, 13 people or so quietly slipped away...

The remaining people were a little disappointed at first but we decided to push on. We took on 7.8 methodically and aced it. We quickly slipped through 7.9 and set about the Typhon encounter.

We had good people. Not many, but good. We knew our jobs. It wasn't quick but we stuck at it and eventually dropped Typhon. :) There were 18 chars in the BG, my infil was purely leeching as I was playing my BB for pet AoEs and healing/rezzing. Other people were playing mains and also throwing in heals/rezzes/resists/AoEs on their BB's etc. There may have been as few as 15 real people playing, possibly less. I think I remember about 12 distinct rolls on the lottery but ofc some logged straight after 7.10 as it was getting late even then.

A very fine moment for all involved. I salute you Max, as ever.

We were still so PvE horny after the lottery (gone midnight UK time) that some of us upped and did the ML8 group steps. I'm certain that if there was ML9 groupsteps we may have considered those too.

Awesome.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
AFAIK ml8-9 and even 10 if numbers are good is saturday night (21st July). Meet 20:30 cet in Aerus-e. BG on maxjesnecro-e (or possibly cheetos-e) usually from 20:00 CET.

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
I was gonna post this last night but due to cramp in my fingers from 18 players beating down Typhon i found i couldn`t type it :p

Congratulations to everyone who was there, at one point we thought we wasn`t enough as Typhon was healing more then we was damaging, but everybody knew by then what they needed to do and after a good hour long fight we nailed it

Shame on the 10+ people who dropped out after the 2nd wipe on 7.8, But had you listened and stayed on the rock you`d have found it was simple to kill them without get flamed by the walls... oh and like the rest of us you could say you got ml7 bg steps done :p

Major thanks to Maxjesnecro-e (aka Cheetos-e) for running such an amazing raid
Oh and special thanks to Transfirmer for his help in nailing the last few bosses
Infact thanks to everyone that stuck it out, we deserve a pat on the back :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
pff back in the days i remember farming typhon with fg with 4-5 earth theurgs ;>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom