17th feb

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
And yet again.... it's ages ago we heard something about origins.

now ill make a short few upcomming reply's:

Mark: We are honestly very excited about Origins!

Goaforumdude1: I can't give you anymore information about origins other then that has allready been given on the site. www.flashflashflash.eu

Goaforumdude2: As my favorite colleague above said, we are very happy that you play our game, and we can give you information.... about war.

FHtroller1: Yeah it haz been a billion and 1 years that we have heard!

FHtroller2: WE all know that origins won;t come out, and if it does..it probally won't actually be origins but with other features

Fhtroller3: WEE origins! i wanna play i wanne play! but mythic is serious not dooing their job.. it aint hard for everybody to install daoc and play it on a server only allowing non-add-ons.

Mark: I am excited to see so many fantastic reply's! Within 'days' we will put some more news in our grab bag!

<grab bag>

Hey folks!!
We are happy to announce we made great progress on origins!
However I cannot exactly say what it is, keep watching!
--

1 year later.

<next february, 2010>
Origins has been scheduled to launch in this fall (2010)!!!!!

Fall 2010,
We're sorry but due some problems and we wanted to make this game great we have unabled to finish it in time.. we are happy though you check goa's flash site very often!!.. to subscribe for war that is..
It will launch next spring!

spring 2011..

Origins has launched...

Angelheal Dings 50!!
<guildy> gratz nolifer!
<angelheal> wtf :<

--a sudden mist ports angelheal to another world--

*pop*
<welcome to atlantis, here you can...

mls...
artis...
whatevermore...

sigh anything please mythic? info pls?

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
u could check last weeks herald posts .. a bit of info there

:ninja:

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
haha, post is so to the point :)...

seriously, Mythic is a real crappy company when it comes to public relations and it is treating its customers/ex customers like dogshit, there is no nice way of saying it really.

It would be another thing to not go ahead with the plans, but not informing people on whats going on is just so beyond reason. People are stubborn and do remember what x y z company did in the past, and wouldnt surprise me if ppl kept away just by pure principle or just for spite.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
How many scams could a "Mythic-chucker" pull if a "Mythic-chucker" could pull scams?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
"Stay tuned in for the next grab bag where we unveil the dramatic story behind the origin of the leprechauns in Emain Macha and the background story of <insert random mag mell NPC>"

collegien said:
u could check last weeks herald posts .. a bit of info there

I guess you are referring to this uncanny familiar string of text:

Several of you have been asking about Origins. While I would like to be able to provide you with specific information about its development, it is not something I can do at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom