160 prime time?

Gamah

Banned
Is that the case that theres only 160 players prime on the cluster as darkzone seems to show?

LOL?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Yep...

Its become what we forsaw last year, a steep decline, increased by bad decisions by GoA. And the smaller the community the more noticable it is...

Its vertially impossible to stop the server from beeing a barren wasteland in a month or two. There has to be a base population logged on for others to wander back...and that population is to small atm...

/Charmangle

British

Fledgling Freddie
Is that the case that theres only 160 players prime on the cluster as darkzone seems to show?

LOL?

Sad but true.. There was only 33 peeps on the cluster just a hour ago compared to almost 500 on the largest french cluster and 950 off on Temair..

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I thought about playing DDO.....then I went to Temair =)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Notice the decline in players ~ december and a couple of weeks ago :| Wonder why!

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
aww. cant even do a propper dragon raid even if all realms where helping :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
not if you play in the US or know german :)

Oh I dunno I only know maybe 7 words or so in german and I managed to get to lvl 50 on my chanter/buffbot get toa'd and partially ml'd before I stopped playing last :)

few tips to playing on german servers :) if your unsure what attributes are called use the daoc charplan and flick between german/english you can get the proper names for all realm abilities, specs, stats then :) theres also a website that tells you all scroll names in german/english.

overall its not so hard

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I have lvl 50's on Limors, its just more fun to play in English

Litmus

Resident Freddy
150? thats seems alot, last Saturday i took a look at the camelot herald place for the first time in about 18months to find 60ppl on excal and 40 on pryd... at primetime.

..was like lol

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
And How i see it is they are the guys who trying to make an effort! If all just came back there would be no problems.OK perhaps thats 99% impossible but seriously imagine if it did. OK I will just fly of with the fairy's now lol.......TAXI........????

Marc

FH is my second home
Where are all the people who reckoned NF wouldnt kill DAoC?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
lol I had a dream last night i was in Iraq but i was a runemaster AoE spearing everyone. Im fucked up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom