1500 Crafting

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
Finally got 300 in Tailoring. So with 300 First Aid, 300 Herbalism (for my 300 Alchemist,) 300 Cooking and 300 Fishing that makes 1500 on one char.

Not that important really but it was one goal I set myself right from the start and I'm a happy bunny now.

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
gratz :p i soon do that problem is that i cant find ought to raise cooking past 250ish

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
I took up fishing to help my Alchemist as some alchemy recipes need fish. I got to 300 cooking practically for free just using the spare fish, of which there were 1000s.

I admit I never use the food recipies, most are pretty useless, and I only ever fish now for my alchemist.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Naewae said:
Finally got 300 in Tailoring. So with 300 First Aid, 300 Herbalism (for my 300 Alchemist,) 300 Cooking and 300 Fishing that makes 1500 on one char.

Not that important really but it was one goal I set myself right from the start and I'm a happy bunny now.
Got 2 lvl60's with same skills, cept one is miner/engineer, other miner/weaponsmith. :) Working on 3rd lvl60 miner/armorsmith. ;)

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Fafnir said:
Got 2 lvl60's with same skills, cept one is miner/engineer, other miner/weaponsmith. :) Working on 3rd lvl60 miner/armorsmith. ;)
Someone has got too much time for crafting :p still remember you crafting too much in the Horizons demo :D

unfortunately I've not quit WoW aswell as all other mmorpgs, decided to try and spend more time in that 'real life' thing, feels weird.

oh but congrats to the thread creator! (and Fafnir)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Jonaldo said:
Someone has got too much time for crafting :p still remember you crafting too much in the Horizons demo :D

unfortunately I've not quit WoW aswell as all other mmorpgs, decided to try and spend more time in that 'real life' thing, feels weird.

oh but congrats to the thread creator! (and Fafnir)
hehehe, yup i liked Horizons crafting was easy, and relatively fast if you just grinded, just got 2 bulbs to lvl40 and got 400 mithril/600 thorium to start grinding to 300 :)
Never liked Daoc crafting to much waiting... :)

what server you on?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Well Done Naewae.. its a bit of a grind at times, however I enjoy it particularly if there is something nice at the end of it all like a purple bop item etc etc etc

On my lvl 60 priest I was originally 300 Tailor / 300 Skinning (I have 300 cooking and First aid but not fishing on this character). I got a little bored and wanted to make some money and farm some arcane chrystals for the guild and to make cloak of warding so I dropped the skinning for mining which was 300. After a while there was a ridiculously cheap recepie for crusader enchant on the AH so I purchased it and did enchanting to 300 (GAH THE WORST EVER!!!!) what a horrible profession that is to level but it is done now.

On my lvl 60 warlock I am 300 herbalism / alchemist although I have been a 300 tailor on this character (to make robe of the void) so I have levelled herbalism twice .....

On my up and coming rogue I am skinner / miner I have plans to go engineering at some point but not till I have farmed all the leather I need for the gear I need as I level up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom