136 days behind

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Mairghead said:
This is a game.

If you don't like it, don't play it. If the words "FOAD irl" ever need to pass your lips, then you seriously need to get a grip.

Try focusing instead on how much of the content/service is excellent. We see a lot that we take for granted every day, then stop to rant and whine about stuff which is actually quite tiny in the big scheme of things. The product overall (and the customer service) just ain't that bad.

customer service aint bad just aint exists,and yes i wont pay anymore for nothin :puke:

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
And additional 100 days before they release the NF fixes called 1.71 :) So at least 100 days of pve for non-albs lol

Gorrion

Fledgling Freddie
Instead of patching forward they should instead patch backwards, to the days when Daoc was Daoc, and not this Pockemon kinda ping pong the game have turned into, there is absolutely no charm or anticipation in the game anymore, and NF prolly wont help turning the wheel's in the right direction atleast that is the impression you get from US info's.
Thousands of supscriptions have been canceled lately, and more will follow, not due to other mmogs or the fact the game have exsisted more that 3 years, but simply because the Programmers have totally forgotten that 75% of the player base are "Casual" players, who have no chance in hell to get anywhere near the hardcore players.
Im not sure if Mythic have employed new developers and programmers to Daoc, but i cant imagine the once who 1st developed Daoc, would put their names to what Daoc have become.

Firebirth

Fledgling Freddie
Gorrion said:
Instead of patching forward they should instead patch backwards, to the days when Daoc was Daoc, and not this Pockemon kinda ping pong the game have turned into, there is absolutely no charm or anticipation in the game anymore, and NF prolly wont help turning the wheel's in the right direction atleast that is the impression you get from US info's.
Thousands of supscriptions have been canceled lately, and more will follow, not due to other mmogs or the fact the game have exsisted more that 3 years, but simply because the Programmers have totally forgotten that 75% of the player base are "Casual" players, who have no chance in hell to get anywhere near the hardcore players.
Im not sure if Mythic have employed new developers and programmers to Daoc, but i cant imagine the once who 1st developed Daoc, would put their names to what Daoc have become.

Mythic brought out population imbalance measures with 1.71 where as casual players are give free levels/experience/money/equipment to help them keep up. as well as giving underppopulated realms advantages in experience and rps. You just have to resign yourself to the fact that some people play this game more and those players will have an advantage. even death can be highly amusing and fun you know.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Surely you can speed up the entire translation process,

for French - replace the with ze
for German - replace the with da and add ien at the end of every other word.

get u facts right :)

replace the with le, la or l' :)

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Give the Yanks more time to write my walk throughs, the more accurate the better tbh.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Gorrion said:
Indeed the innocence has been removed from the game. When I first began to play, as Firebirth says "even dying can be fun" was true. Theres so many factors to the death of DAoC that have been over looked, from imbalance in PvE and RvR to individual character problems, instead of fixing one thing, its just taken from elsewhere, robbing peter to pay paul if you like. Anyone who owns a necro or Thane will vouch for this.

As for us casual players, well like anything in life, practice makes perfect, and so the 24/7'ers will always whip our arses. But having said this, no one forces us to go to Emain, the frontiers always have life in them, the challange is to find it. Theres also the battlegrounds which I think in NF will give us a lot more fun to play once again, who needs to be 50 to have all the fun eh?

The delay in patches is grim, and I wish would be addressed, I have no doubt there are good reasons for the delay, but 4 months does seem to be taking the michael a bit. But I do think the wait will be worth it.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
The delay in patches is grim, and I wish would be addressed, I have no doubt there are good reasons for the delay, but 4 months does seem to be taking the michael a bit. But I do think the wait will be worth it.
it took mythic 3 months to have the final version of 1.70 after 1.69 and they had started working on it around the time they started working on 1.68. So 4 months isnt that strange.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Tafaya Anathas said:
At least we will get Catacombs in the same month as in the US :)

Shame it wont be the same year;)

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
136 days behind, do you really think EU is gonna find new undiscovered bugs?
the thing that always go wrong is the patchday itself. Servers are _always_ down 4-5 hours longer then they announced in the news . :eek:

sympathycard.jpg

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
Painbringer said:
The lag is really bad atm, good thing another Guild Wars beta weekend coming up. :(

In the US if you pre-order GuildWars for $10 - deductable from full cost if you decie to buy it - then you will be able to 'beta test' Guild Wars every month from now till launch next year. I thought this was nice marketing. Not sure whether this can be acquired in the UK.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
nf sucks anyhow

why u think mordred average population rose by 40% since NF release, wheras most rvr servers have declined by 10-15%

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom