13 Hunter Look for guild

Hat

Fledgling Freddie
13 hunter looking for guild

Hello chaps/chappesses. My new hunter is looking for a home at the moment, and this is kinda a last resort. All attempts at guild-hunting in game got me nothing other than someone asking if I was gay. :eek7:

Obviously it's excaliber only.

Oh yeah. Imnott is the name. Thanks all.

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Hat said:
All attempts at guild-hunting in game got me nothing other than someone asking if I was gay. :eek7:

...are you?

Lethul

FH is my second home
13 hunters could make an own stealth guild thingy? we need that to counter the overpowered scouts!

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Ordo Malleus is recruiting. I think Quinthus made a post a bit further down. We are a pretty fresh guild with not so many members. But we will hopefully grow some in the near future. Just do a /who Ordo ingame and send a tell to anyone. You will most likely find me online at around 4pm CET as Grimmster.

:) :cheers:

Hat

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, that's me being an illiterate mofo. I meant to say I'm level 13 ;)

Ordo Malleus eh? Thanks very much mate, I'll check that out. I don't want to be in an uber l33t guild with 150 level 50s at RR5... I want a nice small(ish) guild. Big guilds are so impersonal.

Blane

Fledgling Freddie
t qq nerf big guilds i say delete all chars and acc's of soruu cougar bouhh etc etc then erase np bc fom etc etc and at end ban guilds having over 8 chars and whoever get s 50 get his chars deleted..
:twak: :twak: :twak:

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Blane said:
t qq nerf big guilds i say delete all chars and acc's of soruu cougar bouhh etc etc then erase np bc fom etc etc and at end ban guilds having over 8 chars and whoever get s 50 get his chars deleted..
:twak: :twak: :twak:

Did u have a bad childhood :eek: ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom