13.00CET (12.00GMT) Saturday, Rhoiwyn's Necklace Quest Step 8

C

Cap

Trying to get enough ppl (1fg+ and we'll attempt to do it) to do the step #8 on this quest (Rhoiwyn's Necklace, http://camelot.allakhazam.com/quests.html?cquest=627) tomorrow.
Mob will be killed until all attending has gotten the step (yes 100%, no leaveing when you gotten ur part, if you wanna do that go to another raid).
If we don't have enough ppl to do it (or are to low on a certain type of class) we'll might wait max 30min to get friends to help out with the quest but after that I'll cancel the raid.

We're meeting up at 13.00CET/12.00GMT in AF.

People who wanna do the quest but haven't done step 1-7 do it before the raid as it's soloable. If you want help with the first parts still I'll suggest you drop a post to this saying you need to do step 1-7 and meet up with others who need to do it in droighaid one hour before the raid or so to do them (I won't attend in that so up to others).

Feel free to ask guildies to help out etc if you think its needed.

PS. Xfear aint welcome ^^ DS.

C

Cap

bumping as its close to the time it takes place.

G

Gargo-

Originally posted by Cap
PS. Xfear aint welcome ^^ DS.

Not welcome because he organised a balor raid last night and helped 2fg's get the quest. But after the 2fgs had gotten their thing from abomos some suicided which lowered the zergs numbers and ended with us dieing to adds on our way to balor because there were so few people?
And you do remember once balor was down Xfear was gonna take the zerg back to abomos.

You dare call him selfish and I'll be all over you like a swarm of flies.
When the raid originally started, because there was a lack of bards Xfear was going to bring his bard - and NOT do the necklace quest. The ultimate aim of the raid was to kill balor. During the raid Xfear saw how selfish and stuck up the hibernian community is, using his raid as a free ride to get a 'leet belt' and once they have their part they fuck off to finish the quest before the raid is over. So how DARE you have this attitude towards Xfear. He's one of the most unselfish guys I know.

G

Gargo-

Oh and a big FUCK OFF to all the people PM'ing me last night when I was holding the lotto on behalf of Xfear, calling him a bunch of shit I didnt wanna hear.
You can't expect him to have ANY confidence in a raid if half of it had pissed off after gettin what they wanted. :rolleyes:

P

PJS

Really bad form to mysteriously have to leave after being in Abomos group that gets the kill. Been there had that myself.

Users who are viewing this thread