12 minute Dark Souls 2 gameplay video

eksdee

FH is my second home
Really excited about DS2, just hope they don't tone down the difficulty to appease the more casual players. Dark Souls is easily the best single player game I have played in years.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
And you still haven't finished it eksdee! I cannot wait for this though, this and FarCry 3 Blood Dragon are easily top of my "give me these fucking games now!" list.

eksdee

FH is my second home
I actually have! I sold my Xbox copy and played it through from the beginning on PC earlier this year. Haven't played the expansion content yet though. :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Ah fair enough, assumed you hadn't cuz' of your Xbox achievements on it :p I've not bothered with the DLC mind, heard it's absolutely nails though.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Really excited about DS2, just hope they don't tone down the difficulty to appease the more casual players. Dark Souls is easily the best single player game I have played in years.

it will be just as hard, they said the start area might be abit easier for new players (start being the equiv to the asylum in dark souls I guess) and maybe they'll have a difficulty selection but they said it would retain its difficulty factor :p it will also be almost twice the size of the dark souls 1 world was

"Dark Souls II will feature gameplay mechanics similar to its predecesor; co-director Tomohiro Shibuya has stated that he has no intentions of changing the controls.[5] Covenants, a feature in Dark Souls that allowed the player to align with different factions, are making a reappearance, though they will be easier to understand and more accessible to the player.[5] The game world is going to be roughly twice the size of Dark Souls[6] with the beginning of the game made more accessible to newcomers of the series.[7]"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
All depends on the "port" really.

Well by "port" i mean if the mouse+kb controls and framerate issues are fixed then its perfect :p

Last edited:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ah man, can't wait for it really :< they havent even given a release date yet so I'm guessing we won't be seeing it until 2014.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom