:(

F

Fafnir

During a lag spike, when i was training my warrior i fucked by clicking on hammer instead of axe, and hit train. When the screen updated showing hammer highlighet it was to late. And nothing Goa can do about it. :( Just that i need to wait for the respec stones drop.

F

Fafnir

And what's makes me wonder is, when we got the respecs after the patch back 1.4x, Fafnir did not get them all, due to a bug. I reported this and got the answer they had fixed it by adding 1 respec.

S

stafford

well i wouldnt pin your hopes on a respec stone

id love a RR respec to get rid of FA but i cant see the alb 1337z0rs giving me 1 for less than a plat

and i doubt my guild can take the dragon just yet

O

old.Patrick-S

sucks :( werent the like even 2 spec points left over at end of ur spec? .. and at least your not in hib .. we cant even kill the dragon :D

S

stafford

alb dragon raid is a 5 min zerg of DM

then the 9 grp leaders stood looking at golestandt

"you go poke it"
"**** off you go do it"
"its your raid you go start"
"im not startin you go start"

then the mg doors open and the albs run away.... oh w8 wrong ending

S

stafford

alb dragon raid is a 5 min zerg of DM

"you go poke it"
"**** off you go do it"
"its your raid you go start"
"im not startin you go start"

then the mg doors open and the albs run away.... oh w8 wrong ending

E

Edlina

Originally posted by stafford

Nerf! When we bring 15 fgs we don't even get the dragon down to 80% :(

C

Cstasy

Originally posted by Edlina
Nerf! When we bring 15 fgs we don't even get the dragon down to 80% :(

That would be because your 500,000 mana chanters dont have much effect?

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Lucias Varess
That would be because your 500,000 mana chanters dont have much effect?

:clap:

Owned :p

On the topic... that really sucks, Fafnir :(. As someone said however, at least you have a chance of a respec stone - unlike Hibs - and one or two points lost can't be so bad, surely? a bit lower parry or something?

P

pudzy

GOA need to get their feet out of their asses and fix these problems.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Personally, I think Mythic/GOA would give their playerbase more mileage and longevity with easily attainable respec stones (ie. chance to drop from any 50+ mob). It took me a year to level up Trine, and I'm not going to be levelling up another Healer to 50 just to try different specs.

Not everyone is going to be able to get the chance to kill the dragon (especially on Hib, but also on Mid where the several well organised dragon raids have resulted in Mrs Dragon going on an AE frenzy and wiping out the entire raid force). Even if Mid/Pryd do kill the dragon there's little guarantee that I'll be around when they do, and little chance that I'll get a chance to pick up a respec.

Given that Mythic aren't against respecs per se, I can't understand why they can't, at minimum, put respec stones into a random mob drop, or better still a quest. Most MMORPGs being developed seem to recognise that being able to re-skill is an important part of te game mechanic. DAOCs model of very limited respecs and long levelling treadmill is very unattractive in comparison.

Personally, I think it would be great if players could train/untrain points at will just by going to their trainer. I really can't see how it would hurt the game at all.

M

mirieth

Originally posted by old.Trine Aquavit
Personally, I think Mythic/GOA would give their playerbase more mileage and longevity with easily attainable respec stones (ie. chance to drop from any 50+ mob). It took me a year to level up Trine, and I'm not going to be levelling up another Healer to 50 just to try different specs.

Not everyone is going to be able to get the chance to kill the dragon (especially on Hib, but also on Mid where the several well organised dragon raids have resulted in Mrs Dragon going on an AE frenzy and wiping out the entire raid force). Even if Mid/Pryd do kill the dragon there's little guarantee that I'll be around when they do, and little chance that I'll get a chance to pick up a respec.

Given that Mythic aren't against respecs per se, I can't understand why they can't, at minimum, put respec stones into a random mob drop, or better still a quest. Most MMORPGs being developed seem to recognise that being able to re-skill is an important part of te game mechanic. DAOCs model of very limited respecs and long levelling treadmill is very unattractive in comparison.

Personally, I think it would be great if players could train/untrain points at will just by going to their trainer. I really can't see how it would hurt the game at all.

True. :)

D

Damon_D

/em Blow's Trine a Kiss You absolutely 100 % right , I been saying the same thing for a loong time , especialy in a game where the nerf bat swings as randomly as this , and new spell's and RA's and what not are add'd , besides from the recall spell , that is one thing I truly miss from UO, you could re-build your char at anytime , try diff things out and find out what you liked best.. here you have one shoot.. and if you mess up its just too bad.. If something makes me leave this game it will be the lack of abillity to re-build my chars

E

Edlina

Originally posted by mirieth
Owned :p

actually not owned, our ½ million chanters with BAoD works great vs the dragons stun and aoe and dd's. thank you

Not to mention you have a chanter yourself... LOL :rolleyes:

N

Nightchill

making a very long winded level 50 quest (taking let's say, 12 hours) to get a respec stone would be a simple answer.

K

kalgarn

had the same thing this weekend used my last ra respec and misclicked cause off lag on tundra instead of IP.... so i pretty much screwed 14 ra points.and goa's reply is:wait for respec stones.yay :(

O

old.linnet

Yes, but little gimpieth doesn't count <kick> :)

(Although he's not a bad poet!)

M

mirieth

actually not owned, our ½ million chanters with BAoD works great vs the dragons stun and aoe and dd's. thank you

Calm down. Can't people joke around here anymore? :sleeping:

I didn't say I didn't have a 'Chanter either though, too. So next time I make a joke I'll put a full disclaimer at the end of my post, okay, happy?

:sleeping:

C

Coren

Originally posted by stafford
id love a RR respec to get rid of FA but i cant see the alb 1337z0rs giving me 1 for less than a plat

And I can't see you organize a raid yourself instead of joining one organized by the alb 1337z0rs.

"What? Initiative?!" :doh:

O

old.tuppe

Originally posted by kalgarn
had the same thing this weekend used my last ra respec and misclicked cause off lag on tundra instead of IP.... so i pretty much screwed 14 ra points.and goa's reply is:wait for respec stones.yay :(

wow! our Bers unique realm ability.
dunno but if you see now hibs and albs fleeing front of you?, prolly Tundra going on ;)

O

old.Krogar_Thane

i can understand the heartache

i can understand how painful it must be to train in the wrong skill............
but.....a lag spike.......made your mouse pointer scroll down and hit hammer instead of axe? or scroll down the list and hit one RA instead of another RA? are you sure you were just not being careless? or tired? or just not paying proper attention?

we all know we cant respec willy nilly at the moment...there is a lesson to be learnt here.

dont train.

ever.

:clap: :p

anyways, GL with getting a respec stone, and i agree with the idea of having constant respecs to try different specs or a respec quest, i would welcome it.

a couple of weeks as a supp runie, then a couple of weeks as a runecarver or darkcarver...............a couple of weeks as a full buff druid...the next as a solo DOT druid etc etc sound quite alot of fun, and yes, it just adds to the longevity of the game IMO.

B

Blood

GOA's unwillingness to help fix vital mistakes like Fafnir and Kalgarn's, their unwillingness to do something about exploiting (Mythics definition) Necromancers.

Wait for next patch = FUCK THE PLAYERBASE, gif €

D

Damon_D

Blood wanna meet up some day and kick goa's arse , you make some mp baseball bat's and I'll buff us....

S

stafford

Originally posted by Coren
And I can't see you organize a raid yourself instead of joining one organized by the alb 1337z0rs.

"What? Initiative?!" :doh:

i cant see me bringing 2grps of my guild to be given a set of stonepin cloth

and i cant see me organizing 1 as all of 20 ppl will turn up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom