105,000 banned in 1 month [WOW]

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Funny thing is that Blizzards Warden Protection (the protection they use to detect cheaters/exploiters) is one of the most crap systems in the world, makes you wonder that with the (supposed) massive amount of subs they have they could invest into something better let's say something of this century?
For every cheater in Bliz games that gets banned 2 more will pop, it's always has been like that and it always will be like that.
Still strange though that people would cheat in a PvE game because who plays WoW for the PvP anyway..

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Andrilyn said:
Funny thing is that Blizzards Warden Protection (the protection they use to detect cheaters/exploiters) is one of the most crap systems in the world, makes you wonder that with the (supposed) massive amount of subs they have they could invest into something better let's say something of this century?
For every cheater in Bliz games that gets banned 2 more will pop, it's always has been like that and it always will be like that.
Still strange though that people would cheat in a PvE game because who plays WoW for the PvP anyway..

funny thing is, that people even PAY money to play a game, because it's soo fun they need to play it..

yet they cheat..:p

it's a american company, they think: All money that doesnt go to us (money that goes into anti cheating systems) is not good.
therefor we copy a elder version update it a bit, give it different looks / name and tadaa.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
funny thing is, that people even PAY money to play a game, because it's soo fun they need to play it..

yet they cheat..:p

it's a american company, they think: All money that doesnt go to us (money that goes into anti cheating systems) is not good.
therefor we copy a elder version update it a bit, give it different looks / name and tadaa.

Thats very cynical, just because Blizzard are an American company, does not mean all American companies act this way.

And the reason most cheat is to sell gold etc online, they make money from cheating. You'll find about 50% of those accounts, maybe more are all macro bots for farming gold, not actual player accounts.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Ironic but I seemed to receive more gold selling offers after this announcement than before it :p

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I get on average 2 messages per hour offering me gold selling websites, and the spam in cities from goldsellers is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom