101 things to do one handed

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Yup im still in my lovely hot ithcy cast (and tbh its starting to feel a bit gooey in there) so to take my mind off that heres some stuff to do one handed!!

1) Restrain a mouse, Rar dontcha feel like tarzan now eh?

2) Dress like klingons and do the one handed rib slash, yea your dead 'ard!

3) Pump a breast

4) Open a knife! wow will the fun never end??

5) Use toilet paper!! see theyve even done a diagram! arnt folk helpful?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ok ran out of attatchment room..

101 things one handed cont.

6) shuffle cards for your chums

7) fingerspell! wow the hours of fun you can have taunting those less educated than you!

8) or if like me your just sick of only having one hand just give in and give someone the bird!!

kk not 101 at all but feel free to add suggestions n stuff (btw only 1 rude pic out of 40 google images under "one handed" search title, am dissapointed guys)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Knock one out? on the other hand if your a lady just ignore the comment.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Mojo said:
some of us need 2 hands for that!
we bragging there a bit lil mo?

and as to the other 2 suggestions i am infact a lay-dee and dont do that sort of thing, also dont want to get my cast manky and try explaining that to the doctors!

"err yea right sorry about that, just shook hands with captain birdseye" <cough>

:eek7:

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Tinu said:
Don't think he´s bragging, he prolly just have very small hands.

no, it's just that i cant wank without flicking my balls :(

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
and as to the other 2 suggestions i am infact a lay-dee and dont do that sort of thing,

HA HA yeah right :D

on topic, there used to be a bloke that drank in the sawyers arms that could skin up one handed. impressive

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Last i checked, picking of the nose only took one hand, well one fingure to be precise :eek7:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
play a Warlock?!

hm... I guess someone had to bring this one. Now that I took care of it, you can continue with serious ideas.

:)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehehe well i envy that guy that can make a smoke one handed! i smoke roll ups and tried (omg whattamess!!) to make them one handed but i got these stumpy lil fingers and it just goes to hel in a handbasket, fortunately (halleluja!!) my beloved bf ordered me a rolly machine off ebay which should arrive soon.

jeremy beadle ref made me chuckle (4 those that dont know he was born with a deformed hand its a lot smaller that normal one but hes not shy about it) he has/had leukimia but says he got lucky and got the best kind because its not lethal and hes doing well.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
loooooool nice post, tbh im scared to eat infront of innocent bystanders lol even had to put of visiting in laws due to my grossness when trying to get food from plate to gob.
Just wear a baby bip, dress to impress your laws. :p

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
cute avatar btw! :)

Unfortunatly not my dog, Had a Golden Retriver a few years ago though, getting a Leonberger and/or a Berner sennen next year <3

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Jaem- said:
Just wear a baby bip, dress to impress your laws. :p
lol dont, they allready keep saying to me i need a booster seat cos im too small to reach the dining table properly & have to sit on 2 cushions :(

Gamah

Banned
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
play a Warlock?!

:)

Someones never played a warlock, they use a hell of a lot more than 1 button, even if they can insta kill.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
using a knife
useing a glock
blazing
smoking on my pipe
drinking
guitar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom