100% not old!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
on behalf of FH id like to congratulate you for this young post.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
anyone who posts old fails at life! :twak:

Your messaged containt 'old' does that mean you fail at life? (I realise so did mine but I am also aware I do indeed fail at life.)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Posting with it among other words in your statement, doesn't necessary mean that you fail at life, but if you have the word in your post, you might be considered less "adequate" to perform in real life by your internet peers.

Rather then NOT having it in your post, you, in other web broswing peoples' minds, seem to have the urgent need to pronounce your discontent towards it. As such, other humans deem you to be "less then fit" to perform in your daily chores.

This ofcourse, is always in the eye of the beholder, and many of the information highway don't see anything wrong in it.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
yeah but the recent ones have been shit cockalock

Just starting to watch it now :D will tell ya in 20 mins or so! :D must say though I've been looking forward to this :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Just finished watching it :D kinda good I thought, although its toned down alot from the last episode. I wasnt sure what to expect - the last few episodes had been kinda 'action-heavy', but this one is alot like the first episode for the most part I'd say.

I'd say watch it - even in the worstcase theres still a few good laughs in there. :)

PP is old ;<

Ahhhh but the new episode was posted like, 24 hours ago :p Its a new series! :touch:

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
ahhhhhh i love this show. been waiting ages for S2. I still found this episode hilarious, above poster is right, it wasn't a "storyline" one, but still friggin awesome.

Edit:

DAVE IS BACK \o>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom