10 rules of Off Topic forum

J

Jonaldo

1) No flash things that are like 'look at this pictar for long long time and RAAAAAAARRRRR WAAAAAAAAAAAAH UGLY MONSTARR APPEAR!!!!!!111 back to normal pictar. These are bad mkay.

2) None of those crap games that you need people to click some link to score you points or whatever then they need to sign up as your slave and also will feel the need to post a link to get some points and a few slaves then they will need to also get some slaves of their own and their slaves will probably post links here then - nerf! they suck monkeyplums, don't do it!

3) No on-topic stuff, gives me headaches to read about perfect spellcrafted sets that takes 4 pages just to list, then people argue about how many HP's you all have and how buff-bots suck then it's cos everyone else has one but nm cos we all are stealthers and sotl suck and it's Dewwics fault and Ice-cream is cold (or something) and hrmmm... only spam and crap plzzzz

4) Any money to be posted to me

5) No posts about some made up rules, cos everyone will only ignore them anyway, you'll only look a bit silly trying to pretend to be some kind of authority in the outlands that is the off-topic forum.

7) I couldn't think of rule 6.

8) I'm bored.

9) pr0n still gets nerfed by mods so no point in posting it, if you got 'adult'ish posts then make links to pictars and warn what it is first (we'll all look anyway despite warnings but mods like this sort of thing) :p

10 ) Bad spelling looks stoopid, and just posting smileys as replies is a bit annoying :)

M

mirieth

...and the more funny pictars the better.

No posting of o l d links, or you get public humiliation and, possibly, stoning. You will also lose favour with teh spam gods (tm).

At all times you will fear the wrath of Damini and Brinx. And to a lesser extent twog, Uncle Sick, teh Pixie, teh Fonz and the evul, gwumpy, goth-pants Soulcatchur

:m00:

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by Elft0r !!1

10 ) Bad spelling looks stoopid, and just posting smileys as replies is a bit annoying :)

:D ^^

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Or in other words, everyone just post shite and then insult each other with clever words.

S

Sarum TheBlack

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
Or in other words, everyone just post shite and then insult each other with clever words.

When was the last time someone used a clever word in an OT forum?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

1) No flash things that are like 'look at this pictar for long long time and RAAAAAAARRRRR WAAAAAAAAAAAAH UGLY MONSTARR APPEAR!!!!!!111 back to normal pictar. These are bad mkay.

2) None of those crap games that you need people to click some link to score you points or whatever then they need to sign up as your slave and also will feel the need to post a link to get some points and a few slaves then they will need to also get some slaves of their own and their slaves will probably post links here then - nerf! they suck monkeyplums, don't do it!

3) No on-topic stuff, gives me headaches to read about perfect spellcrafted sets that takes 4 pages just to list, then people argue about how many HP's you all have and how buff-bots suck then it's cos everyone else has one but nm cos we all are stealthers and sotl suck and it's Dewwics fault and Ice-cream is cold (or something) and hrmmm... only spam and crap plzzzz

5) No posts about some made up rules, cos everyone will only ignore them anyway, you'll only look a bit silly trying to pretend to be some kind of authority in the outlands that is the off-topic forum.

8) I'm bored.

9) pr0n still gets nerfed by mods so no point in posting it, if you got 'adult'ish posts then make links to pictars and warn what it is first (we'll all look anyway despite warnings but mods like this sort of thing) :p

Who died and made you shit king?

J

j000 d000d

8) I'm bored.

I quoted everything to annoy the people here just like the retard above me did.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Don't worry lil kid, you're one of the master retards, one can only dream of reaching your level of retardness.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Can I post some pictures of retards?

beadle_yellow.JPG

N

Novamir

they nerfed pic posting on the new OTs! no fair! :doh:

J

j000 d000d

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Don't worry lil kid, you're one of the master retards, one can only dream of reaching your level of retardness.

:clap:

People dream of me i feel so good now :m00:

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
Can I post some pictures of retards?

beadle_yellow.JPG

ahahahahAHAHAAH it's that BEADLE FUCK!!¤!"!11

serisouly though, that guy blows :)

V

VidX

Originally posted by Sarum TheBlack

When was the last time someone used a clever word in an OT forum?

Clever utilisation of vocabulary on these off-topic forums is highly uncommon, going so far as to say it is not usually found on any forum since it takes approximately one full cycle of the small hand on the chronometer to prepare each word.

In other words, it's bloody faster to type shit :p

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by vidx

Clever utilisation of vocabulary on these off-topic forums is highly uncommon, going so far as to say it is not usually found on any forum since it takes approximately one full cycle of the small hand on the chronometer to prepare each word.

In other words, it's bloody faster to type shit :p

:clap:

B

Belsameth

Re: Re: 10 rules of Off Topic forum

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson

Who died and made you shit king?

more inportantly, when is the shitking going to live by his own rules..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom