1 reason why Star Wars is bol@x

O

old.Gombur Glodson

No, but I lot of them needs to improve their grammar.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Then it's your job to educate the exkarlibr community.

L

Lochlyessa

Nerf correct grammar in posts!

S'gotta be a better way to boast post counts, then posting on random topics making no sense :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

and thats why we got a speciel title and you dont.

O

old.Tohtori

We don't make no sense, do we Gombur? We make sense to things that make sense to us...like stuff!

L

Lochlyessa

Shush gombur, I don't really want to be a forum carebear anyway :p Altho Talks Too Much would be apt :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I bring balance to all the flaming inhere.
And yes Toto of course we make sense, it's all the others who are insane.

O

old.Tohtori

Yes.

And no this is not a post upper, i allready have over 700 of those and i have a hard time eating them to actually want more. I just say yes because Gombur is right...in..yes.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Im ending this before it turns into a SFX vs Fafnir spam sessions.
The alternative would be us having to post very long posts instead of poitnless one liners, so lets have a topic.

Tuna.
Is it really worth killing Flipper to get it?

O

old.Tohtori

Tuna. Hmm.

I like tuna, flavoured tuna especially but i luv Flipper and the relative animals.

Hmm.

I say no but make genetical tuna.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

But is genetic created food resposible? What about all the side effects? Were we put on this planet to play gods? to alter the DNA of other living things? I can agree that cloning food to get rid of all the famine here on earth could be usefull but still.

O

old.Tohtori

We should stop PLAYING gods and become ones. Throw away all religion and make all human gods with no gods above them. Just so we could have non-flipper killing tuna!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Now you made the discussion non serious, now people will look down upon us as spamm0rz and Houdini will throw us in the trunk of her shabby car.

O

old.Tohtori

Or did you point out that we weren't serious? Did i make the mistake or did you by making it obvious? Why would houdini have a trunk in a shabby car when he could have a lexus? Where on earth is this going? What is my next question? Why does it matter?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Houdini = Damini and that a she.
Your next question will be:
Hi Gombur, did you have a nice day?

and I will reply:

Why thank you Toto, yes I did have a nice day, thank you for asking.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Why thank you Toto, yes I did have a nice day, thank you for asking.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

We need more people in this debate, otherwise it's nothing but a spam session.

O

old.Tohtori

True. How about Uncle Sicko? Or SFXMan? One of the mods would be great! ..hmm..but they are probably too busy...

Maybe we need to stop for a while and let others catch up, maybe they're just reading the previous posts as not many can read this fast.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
True. How about Uncle Sicko? Or SFXMan? One of the mods would be great! ..hmm..but they are probably too busy...

Maybe we need to stop for a while and let others catch up, maybe they're just reading the previous posts as not many can read this fast.

How about what? I stop reading the second page once it turned out that you and Globmur were playing forum IRC.

*runs both culprits over with teh twactor*

O

old.Gombur Glodson

We were bored :(
And where were you to entertain us??
I hate you now.

A

- Algar -

Heh, like all OT forum posts it's been hijacked! Tis why i like this forum, can blatently rack your post count up without anyone caring :rolleyes:

Perhaps they should change the description to : Rack your post count up by hijacking threads and babbling! :eek6:

P.S - I wub babble !!!

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by - Algar -
Heh, like all OT forum posts it's been hijacked! Tis why i like this forum, can blatently rack your post count up without anyone caring :rolleyes:

Perhaps they should change the description to : Rack your post count up by hijacking threads and babbling! :eek6:

P.S - I wub babble !!!
Just wait until this Forumite crew hits the PvP server :p

D

Danya

Originally posted by - Algar -

P.S - I wub babble !!!
Your post count sucks. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom