1 Month free payment or somthing!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Darkness Rising is a LONG way off, it's far easier for them to give free gametime. which is why they'll do that. Events etc should be happening anyway, not because someone feels sorry for the poor buggers who couldn't play for a few days ;)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
4 months is a long time to wait for reward cd eys. Infact they'd be giving away something they don't have as yet!

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Fact is that you pay £8 for a service which the customer expects to run 100% spot on unless stated otherwise by GoA. Prydwen has been down for some time, 4 days if im correct, and customers aren't getting the 100% service of which they paid for, therefor it is GoA's responsibility to refund the lost days played.

Customers were told of the problem in the fridays news and news before that, there has been NO 'Official News' of the problem since, which means bad customer service from GoA and this time they can't blame Mythic, Opentransit or anybody outside GoA cos it's damn right their problem and they need to sort it.

Xalin is doing a great job keeping us uptodate, but we shouldn't need to rely on 1 person giving us info, it's down to GoA to provide us which they are lacking. Explanations have been said, but do you see other companys not giving reasons for lack of service? No! Keep up the good work Xalin.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Penlid said:
Xalin is doing a great job keeping us uptodate, but we shouldn't need to rely on 1 person giving us info, it's down to GoA to provide us which they are lacking.

It might make people more happy if GOA kept us more informed, would stop a lot of people getting worried and moving to US

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
There are many ways for GoA to improve their service, i guess they're to bone idle to do anything about it.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Come back when you have learnt how to talk/type in the english language.

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
OK silly idea, but why not wait to see what compensation is offered before posting lots of what ifs. Then by all means moan to you're hearts content if you feel hard done by. But posting I want this... I should get this... Patience see what we get then post :)

Brite

Banned
at some excal people saying play excal/camlann less qq

do you know how much you would be crying and calling for george bush to declare war on franch because the server is down if excal was down?

it would be unimaginable how full of shit FH would be if excal and not pryd was down, and the way you refer to pryd as non critical? whats excal then major server? 200 extra or so at prime time? so much more important than prydwen? i think not

just simply saying go play camlann or excal is stupid because well...

camlann, id rather hit myself in the face with a brick thanks

excal, well im having fun playing druid, can be a bit of an annoyance trying to keep noobs alive and actually teach them how to play at times, but its still pve, and still not the charecter ive put thousands of hours into

fact is the time lost you cant put a price on whatsoever, any free days they give will only be a small gesgoure(sp?) to the players to make up for the lost time

basically your telling people there time means nothing

seems to me your just trying to make yourself look stupid

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Well, think i know about 10 peeps that left for U.S classic servers.
Goa got only themself to blame for loosing customers. Im still trying
to decide if i should take this opertunity and leave aswell, or give
Goa another chanse (again). Anyways, imo the days we have lost
is worth more then the "acuall" days, etc we shouldnt get 7 days free
play time if the servers remain down for 1 week, we could have gotten
arties, equip, scrolls, dropps, plats, rps etc etc. Its up to Goa to get on
our good side again, its like what my teacher in buisness school told me.
It takes 10 good things to make wright for one wrong when dealing with customers.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
what makes it worse for some of the younger players is that it's school holidays and they lost double the ammont of doac

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe x2 PvE XP for a week, because if there is some kind of Rollback, and people who have been XPing lose levels etc.

It would be a great way to repay people for the lost time that they could have been Xping etc.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
Its nothing about defending mythic, im as angry about this is others, but free days would effect everyone, instead of the prydwen player.. I hope they will be compensating, with something special for prydwen only..
so anyone with a toon on prydwen gets free time \o/ i knew that /level 20 bd that never got used would come in handy.

and i did intend to play him the days pryd was offline damn goa grrrr (jk)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Behmoth said:
so anyone with a toon on prydwen gets free time \o/ i knew that /level 20 bd that never got used would come in handy.

and i did intend to play him the days pryd was offline damn goa grrrr (jk)

No.. you cant do that.. I wouldnt do that.. forget all about the free time.. xalin already said they wouldnt do that.. :p

But I could imagine some other way of compensate this.. x number of extra xp/gold/ml xp or maybe a special event only for prydwen, arranged by the E&E, im not sure, but I know they will give us something.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Imo 1x /level 50 for all existing prydwen accounts.. wish they could determine which accounts were prydwen exclusively, boo hoo...

I do like the sound of heightened xp from mobs for a certain amount of time as well though.

Nonetheless, this break gives us all some time to get a perspective on how much time we really spend on this game, huh.. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom