1 million lost in 3 months?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Then again, it might be time for WoW to die already. Hell of a run in any case.
I don't want it to die, but i would like to see it become less popular so other MMO's can get a bigger slice of the cake.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They will get a bigger slice of the cake as soon as they are any good. So far every single one has just been rubbish. They all try to copy WoW and fail. You can't out WoW, WoW.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I don't think it's as much copying WoW as it is copying what WoW did. IE take the best things from all the best MMO's and try to improve them.

Equally bad idea though so i'm not really disagreeing with you. :)

I do believe that a global MMO crash would be the absolute best thing that could happen though. Devs only produce games that they know will work so they don't take any risks trying to be different.

And the few that does chickens out half way so the overall experience is still filled with "been there done that"...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Little note to fix on that; devs want to take chances and innovate, publishers don't(usually) pay for risk.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
WoW is shite nowadays. Ever since they n00bed it to hell.

It started going downhill when they introduced good-looking Horde characters - in response to the fact that the Yanks don't like avatars that are ugly. The shallow twats.

The newest expansion pack is a load of fucking panda bears. It's more like World of My Little Pony nowadays...

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Scouse said:
WoW is shite nowadays. Ever since they n00bed it to hell.

It started going downhill when they introduced good-looking Horde characters - in response to the fact that the Yanks don't like avatars that are ugly. The shallow twats.

The newest expansion pack is a load of fucking panda bears. It's more like World of My Little Pony nowadays...

Rubbish...... WotLK was too easy, intentionally to increase the player base, the addressed it in the last expansion and now it is up to the player to decide whether they want casual, raider or hardcore. Additionally this game is about who you play with rather than the difficulty (for me anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom