1 last time. /salute Sisifos

D

DroP DeaD

Albion pulls together.

http://users.skynet.be/Melchior-DAOC/sshot001.jpg

As I said in the cg before it was made public...

I did not know Sisifos IRL but it is proven he has so many friends and people who loved him. I lost my Daddy almost 7 years now and im still young, only these past weeks have I thought about him after so long of forgetting. I now realise how much he ment to me and that I can never have that again with him. We all have lost someone we loved. But like people have been saying to me, we have to move on and look at the brighter things in life even know it may be hard. :(

As Papa said in the cg, be Strong and Brave.

/salute Sisifos we will remember you.

B

ballock

Always so damn tragic to lose someone :(

/salute sisifos

N

Nichneven

Drop, I will always remember your kindness in letting me kill the large spider I had to murder for a quest one evening in emain (rather than slaughtering me for what would have been the 2nd time)

Do you remember that? The crazy little kobbie running around, slapping big, ugly worms? ^^

Hehe...
(sorry off track, I know)

/stealth

D

DroP DeaD

Yea I remember ;) didnt get it the first time thought you didnt care coz you had RS or something. But when you came back I decided to follow you and have some fun :) Thought you was gonna kill 1 of those big purple con worms o_O.

I waited at the end for your health to regen coz I was still RP hungry :p sorwie. :)

P.S. you stole my avator or whatever its called :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom