1 Account 2 Computers.. Possible?

killfest

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys,

Just wanted to run something past you. Currently i am playing WAR on my pc, however tomorrow i should be getting my new gaming laptop so i can play WAR when im not at home :clap:

So i was just wondering if i install WAR on my laptop and stick in my login info can i just play on as normal or will i have to buy another key?

thanks in advance :cheers:

PS

Sorry if this is a really noobish question it's the first time ive attempted something like this.

caswallawn

Fledgling Freddie
only thing I will say is I hope you checked the graphics card in the laptop before you got it as most of the inbuilt graphics (intel) cards dont run games.

caswallawn

Fledgling Freddie
was just double checking as alot of people dont think of it and some places sell intel graphics as gaming when its actualy only a office graphics card. but even so I would advise looking into modified drivers as the firms tend not to keep them up to date.

but other wise yes as said above you can play the game on any computer you want. you just cant log in more than once at the same time meaning you couldnt share an account.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
if it's a built in Intel card, like an Intel 955 etc and not a proper Nvidia/ATI card you'll probably be unable to play the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom