1.99c

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
just to be complete

1.99d is now on Pendragon
Posted By: Julia Fleming
2009-09-04 16:52:13

A brief set of notes following close behind yesterday's Pendragon version.
===================================

Dark Age of Camelot

Test Version 1.99d Release Notes

Transfers

September 3, 2009

===================================

CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES

General

- (Pendragon Only) Players can once again cast spells while being grappled.

FOUNDATIONS NOTES

- Channelers have made their way to the housing markets of each realm allowing for easier transportation.

- Retired Consignment Merchants have made their way to the market and entrance kiosks of the housings zones, making it easier to teleport using a market token.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
How was the VN whine about the grappling?

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Something of which it already does :|?

Hence why this change is for combat.

Actually it doesnt, roll/play a sm.....cast pet and start sprinting away from it, you will gradually get further away and if you have an end pot up and are perma sprinting then eventually you wont see it coz its so far behind.

Its rather annoying actually and a good change.

Turamber

Part of the furniture

Indeed. I perma sprint on my nature druid, but having to recast the pet all the time when the last one disappears out of sight is very annoying.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Used to be just as annoying on charmed stuff, especially as the pulse drops when it goes out of range. Although sounds like it makes it easier to kite peeps down as they can't out sprint a pet twatting them.

Everz

FH is my second home
Actually it doesnt, roll/play a sm.....cast pet and start sprinting away from it, you will gradually get further away and if you have an end pot up and are perma sprinting then eventually you wont see it coz its so far behind.

Never had the problem on any of my pet classes.. hmm :/

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Same here had the problem on some pet classes , the pet classes with spd tho doesnt have this issue since the pet get the spd from your spell and warp around like crazy , but as Mael said its a pia on a Menta with charmed pet (the pulse one) .

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Never had the problem on any of my pet classes.. hmm :/

YOU probably never noticed any problem tbh Everz,not much chance of you ever loosing you pet from Crauch keep to Crau west bridge and back.:lol:

Think you find they talking about when they go into open RvR Everz something you don't do a lot.

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
YOU probably never noticed any problem tbh Everz,not much chance of you ever loosing you pet from Crauch keep to Crau west bridge and back.:lol:

Think you find they talking about when they go into open RvR Everz something you don't do a lot.

Soulja

You embarass yourself without me even trying Soul.

Problem with DAoC these days?.... bads with huge mouths yet were nothing when the game was in its prime.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
You embarass yourself without me even trying Soul.

Problem with DAoC these days?.... bads with huge mouths yet were nothing when the game was in its prime.

And that must include you good self then.

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
And that must include you good self then.

Soulja

Negative sir.

Irony on excal you were never to be found anywhere but crau tower or bridge camping away.

Fail and move along, like i said, another case of scrub emerging when the huge majority of good players have since left.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Negative sir.

Irony on excal you were never to be found anywhere but crau tower or bridge camping away.

Fail and move along, like i said, another case of scrub emerging when the huge majority of good players have since left.

ROFL Everz and you call youself a good player ??? what a load of shit yet again you spouting.

Everz you done nothing m8 absolutely nothing apart from whine and whine like an old woman thats only reason people will remember you m8 not because of you playstyle or manner of playing.

Tho we will remember you tho Everz as the only druid to outsprint a bard when you group starts to fail.

Once a failure always a failure Everz just like that crap football team of you'rs :clap:

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
ROFL Everz and you call youself a good player ??? what a load of shit yet again you spouting.

Everz you done nothing m8 absolutely nothing apart from whine and whine like an old woman thats only reason people will remember you m8 not because of you playstyle or manner of playing.

Tho we will remember you tho Everz as the only druid to outsprint a bard when you group starts to fail.

Once a failure always a failure Everz just like that crap football team of you'rs :clap:

Soulja

:wub: Your so easy to windup.

But to add, arent you a Baaaadiff fan?.. what league are you hoolies in, enjoy bottling it for another year :D.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
It doesnt say that pets will perma sprint , READ up on it again (or see below) , it says that a pet will sprint WHEN the owner sprints just to keep up :m00:

- If a player is sprinting their pets will now also sprint to keep up with them.

what i was about to say :)

learn to read ppl :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom