1.99c

Everz

FH is my second home
Today we bring you the final iteration of the guild transfer work, as well as some additional class-related updates. We will have documentation and details about the guild transfers next week.

Version 1.99 will be going Live on Wednesday, September 9th.

===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.99c Release Notes
Guild Transfers
September 3, 2009

===================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- The "/gc transfer" command no longer kicks everyone out of the guild. Instead, it leaves the guild in a state where it cannot invite new players and cannot invite other guilds into an alliance or be invited into an alliance. It can also not have a house transferred to it in this state.

- Your guild name is now transferred with you when you use the "/gc transfer" command.

- Transferred guilds can now be reformed with as few as two people in your group.

- Added support to transfer consignment vaults.

- The house repossession process now collects the consignment merchant object and all hookpoint objects.

- The "/gc packhouse" command now properly packs the guild consignment merchant when issued.

CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES

General

- All spells now take advantage of resistance debuffs.

- Melee critical hits are capped at 50% extra damage against pets.

- Players can no longer cast spells while being grappled.

- If a player is sprinting their pets will now also sprint to keep up with them.

- Casting debuffs on mesmerized pets will no longer break the mesmerize spell.

- When a pet hits a player with a hit buffer, the pet's controller will be informed of how much damage was absorbed by the buffer.

- Shadowstrike will now always perform a style after being used.

- Pulsing realm abilities such as Speed of Sound will no longer be interrupted by other forms of pulsing abilities.

- Fixed an issue that was causing realm abilities to be overwritten by regular chant abilities. If the player is pulsing 2 realm abilities, and tries to pulse a regular ability, then the player is notified and the spell fails.

- Haste and damage add songs will no longer break Speed of Sound.

- Negative Maelstrom now properly increases the amount it dealt over time.

- Players can now receive secondary realm points for healing Necromancer pets.

- Charmed monsters that cast spells will no longer repeatedly try to buff Vampiirs.

Animist

- Realm abilities which increase your chance to get a critical hit are no longer counted twice for bomber pets when casting Damage over time spells.

Berserker

- Ferocious Will now displays the correct information when delved.

Blademaster

- The delve for the Blade Barrier ability now displays the correct information.

Bonedancer

- The Summon Mastery master level ability will now only work on the Commander pet.

- The Juggernaut realm ability will now only work on the Commander pet.

Healer

- When Sputin's Legacy procs due to a spell, the attacker will no longer have his attack timer reset to 5. This was preventing spellcasters from being able to cast for 5 seconds after attacking the Healer.

Necromancer

- Spell range equipment bonuses now properly extend to necromancer pets.

- Realm abilities which increase your chance to get a critical hit are no longer counted twice for Necromancer pets when casting Damage over time spells.

- Necromancers will now receive realm points for healing other players when using Champion Level healing spells.

Sorcerer

- Shield of Immunity now interacts with archery correctly.

Thane

- Chain Lightning now has a 25% chance of targetting a pet while 75% of the time it will target a player. If a player can't be found then it now goes back and tries to find a pet again.

- Additional targets of Chain Lightning will now display a spell effect after the original target is hit.

Theurgist

- Charge no longer negates the Minion Rescue stun cast by pets summoned by Minion Rescue.

CAMELOT CLASSIC WORLD NOTES

Item Notes

- (Pendragon Only) Material stores now properly display prices again.

Everz

FH is my second home
- Players can no longer cast spells while being grappled

/facepalm.

Afran

Part of the furniture
bout time they fixed SoS breaking due pulses

Everz

FH is my second home
Actually reading on..

Pets with perma sprint?!

wow.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I wonder what 2.0 is going to bed?!

New server without TOA/DF/DR? :D

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
- Players can no longer cast spells while being grappled

Damn means i cant kill some random thane with my dd's anymore at bled bridge hat decides to grapple me for the zerg with my nightshade.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Who makes these changes? Who in their right mind would think pets with perma sprint is a good idea?

And wtf @ the grapple changes? do they just piss around on charplan, pick a random ability and change it for fun? Who has ever complained about casters being able to cast while grappled?

And what happened to buff pots!

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
If you play on the american servers - go to the camelot herald and send in feedback on the grapple change and pets perma sprinting :|

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
It doesnt say that pets will perma sprint , READ up on it again (or see below) , it says that a pet will sprint WHEN the owner sprints just to keep up :m00:

- If a player is sprinting their pets will now also sprint to keep up with them.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget

That to me doesnt say pets perma sprint, that to me says if you are sprinting so will they

EDIT: I do believe twoeye said the same thing

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
As it stands, doesn't this swing the balance in favour of Hib tank groups?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
My account closed today, and i wont be re-subbing till Ywain or the buffpot changes come live.

Everz

FH is my second home

That to me doesnt say pets perma sprint, that to me says if you are sprinting so will they

EDIT: I do believe twoeye said the same thing

Negative

The pets already run at the same speed/sprint as you do, they also 9/10 have speed for grp etc etc.

This is for when pets are in combat.

Well, glad my acc gone, what a let down of a patch

-No lock nerfs
-No buffpots
-Ywain still bugged to hell
-Silly unneeded changes.

Mythic.. consistent as ever.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
mid grps will be done for.. Grapple both healers and win

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Negative

The pets already run at the same speed/sprint as you do, they also 9/10 have speed for grp etc etc.

This is for when pets are in combat.

Well, glad my acc gone, what a let down of a patch

-No lock nerfs
-No buffpots
-Ywain still bugged to hell
-Silly unneeded changes.

Mythic.. consistent as ever.

It just says if you sprint, your pet will now sprint to keep up with you, thats all.

CorNokZ

But who wants to play a charge/grapple bot?

Everz

FH is my second home
It just says if you sprint, your pet will now sprint to keep up with you, thats all.

Something of which it already does :|?

Hence why this change is for combat.

Lethul

FH is my second home
charge grapple mid healers, theurg send air pets on all their tanks, WIN! ;)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
mid grps will be done for.. Grapple both healers and win

Cause hibs/albs run with 3 druids/clerics? Don't see your point rly, infact it used to be mid who ran 3 healers back in the days. :p

Anyways what is the grapple timer on nowadays, 2, 5min?

Everz said:
At least BM's will be wanted now. Age of vamp/bm 8man dawns.

No, exactly the oposite. Grapple, (desease) debuff nuke nuke and nothing you can do anymore (no charging, no bl's, no casting). If not dead try a slam after the grapple (stun timer?) BL tanks can fkoff totally now in 8vs8 and if you have a bm you might aswell delete it.

Everz

FH is my second home
No, exactly the oposite. Grapple, (desease) debuff nuke nuke and nothing you can do anymore (no charging, no bl's, no casting). If not dead try a slam after the grapple (stun timer?) BL tanks can fkoff totally now in 8vs8 and if you have a bm you might aswell delete it.

idd, maybe, was thinking BM due to charge etc ;s.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
where does it say buffpots?

But then, Mythic probably want more subs, so people will end up paying for a buffbot account!

CorNokZ

Cause hibs/albs run with 3 druids/clerics? Don't see your point rly, infact it used to be mid who ran 3 healers back in the days. :p

I know mids used to run 3 healers, but most only run with 2 these days, but my point is that taking out the healers you will remove: Heals, cc, demezz and celerity for your tanks..

Albs and hibs usually run with a friar, warden, bard etc which afaik will do better with backup healing than a shammy will due to the low mending

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I know mids used to run 3 healers, but most only run with 2 these days, but my point is that taking out the healers you will remove: Heals, cc, demezz and celerity for your tanks..

Albs and hibs usually run with a friar, warden, bard etc which afaik will do better with backup healing than a shammy will due to the low mending

Friars still hardly get groups for some reason (pretty dumb imho) and if a bard can heal depends on his spec aswell. There are still a lot that say that a bard shouldn't be healing and spec it that way. Warden can heal for sure, but then again every mid group runs a valk nowadays d/q shear, insta heals, etc. A lot of alb groups run with a tic, which usually is rejuv spec'd and has build in BAoD and can train DI.

Though it is true that a healer is the basis for any midgroup (heals, cc, demezz and celerity).

If you see it from a hib pov. Hibs usually run with 1 mezz, demezzer (bard), celerity often isnt available to the tanks (though every dragon weapon has it nowadays) due to the range.

Anyways its those little differences that make DAoC such a great game.

Curious how the grapple wars will be played, but no doubt there will be a lot of frustration and grief. Especially in small group/solo rvr.

On the plus side you can grapple WL's now if you wanted too :p

Lollie

Loyal Freddie

dont see your point tbh, you can do all that with slam/stun and you even have an extra attacker coz you havent taken your grappler out of the fight for 12s

Grapple in its current form is shite, future grapple is slightly better than shite

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
dont see your point tbh, you can do all that with slam/stun and you even have an extra attacker coz you havent taken your grappler out of the fight for 12s

Grapple in its current form is shite, future grapple is slightly better than shite

Slam/stun you can still purge, grapple not and a castable stun on a stoi tank last 2s anyway.

You used to be able to charge your way out of the grapple (i think, it's bin a whiled but i'm almost sure i've seen it done) now not anymore. Or if charge is down you could still cast (cl spells, dd, whatever), shoot your bow, use bl's to interrupt.

So ok, you can still use charge when you see a grappler gunning for you and have your 15s of fame, but if you're not back in time, you gonne get raped. Suppose grapple + pboa could be fun, but over extending in general will be punished merciless now even more then it used too. Basically you can take out any tank for what, 19s (?) (slam then grapple), without him beeing able todo anything.

Recast on grapple is 1min?

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Thank f*** for that. Stupid idea of stupidness that was.

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
i bet they read forums after patch notes and went Waaait a minute we never thought of grappling healers outta the fight and insta gibbing the rest! change that back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom