1.91z Fabelled Arthurian Battlesuite Slot

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I read in this patch you get 1 drop that goes into a special slot and caps all your stats and cap stats and toa stats... everything basically. And you buy it for 1 BP and you have to kill a baby dragon.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Dam that sounds good i might win a fight? what GOA should of done imo,was in every keep have a bb that gives all the same buffs:p Not this crap pay for 3 accounts to be elite:( I think they thought this would bring em more money, but imo it didn't, it drove away lots of folk that could not afford to have 3-2 accounts running:(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Someone stole Pip's Crackpipe and smoked some dodgy lemon's :(

Pisstake thread of the Century ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
its more an analogy than a PTT...

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Gief NPC BB`s recruitable from major cities with same function as pets and a full zone range limit useable in all area`s with a cost of 1p or 100bp`s

Gief another slot (like quiver) to add jewelry to your BB

Players have to lvl their BB`s to 50 and train them as they please (enhance/rejuve)
BB`s also incure RS and have a set 20g con loss, also to stop players abusing the con loss... a BB may only lose 15 con .. after that you lose your BB and have to redo another 1 (unless you keep yur BB from losing 16 con)
All NF BB`s should be subject to entering area`s beyond the relic gates and unusable in NF other then for buffing purposes (no more BB`s in towers)
Players using BB`s are worth 1.5 times their rps/bps

Would make RvR and PvE better for players who can`t run or can`t afford to run 2 accounts
And would also do away with BB`s casing excess lag in NF

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
BFG comming with 2.0..

Costs 100.000 bps, kills all enemies in the current zone..

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Great, Freeshard stats/resists inc - Now with /use abilities and ML's as only difference..!

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
I agree... With everyone wearing equal stuff its not fun anymore. The only thing that will matter now is your realmrank basically. Might aswell cancel and play freeshards instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom