1.89f - new gravity :D

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
The gravity change will make trolls soooo fotm now that luris will end up in an orbit if they are closer then 700 from the troll:)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
IMO this is a bad change, but was probably intended for when they removed the ladders in NF. Last night I lost count of how many times either I or others around me fell off ladders on bridges, ok the damage is reduced, but getting off the f*cking things at the top is a real nightmare.

But on a plus side, I can now target those twat luris who consta-jump around that were before impossible to click on :)

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
I've been using the new icons since they first patched to pendragon, couldnt imagine using the old ones now :p
Was gonna post the same thing myself, can't imagine the old icons now, even the bright ones we have ain't too bad tbh, i'm totally used to the new ones atm, ain't seen the UI stuff yet but have to log Pend to find out :)

Btw the new gravity sucks balls for assasins, for example : i'm killing mids in molv as an infy, jump off the keep wall and you still take damage coz of the falling speed, even if you had 50 base stealth safe fall wouldn't stop you taking damage they need to address that soon tbh, other than that, patch ain't that bad, well peoples houses accidentally decided to hide all their trophies for a day :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Givf roleplaying explaination for increase in gravity!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy

Some old git dead for a few centuries will have built the Weighty Widget Of Woddewick and died with it. Its been found again in the Land of Latest Expansionpack. Its been brought back. It was being studied. There was an accident. Bad stuff happened. It got heavy.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Enjoying the success of battles, our realm heroes have grown fat. Fine wines and lavish feasts have been to hard to resist for any man yet alone our battle ridden warriors. An unexpected side effect to living the high life has been noted in the form of fall damage, where our realm heroes have noted that they are receiving considerable more damage when falling from heights which would have originally been a small injury.

Does this please you sir?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Despite yonder players beleiving this game to be for sooth a event of gaming to taketh place in thy kingdom of England, its is thus forth noted that the foul devils in the facard of creators to the lands we know and love are but mortals! They doth decree that players have eaten too manyeth a pie and doth gain the weight of bulls, therfore they dust be fat bastards and are entwixed to jump thus higher than the average piglet whom will soon be devored by asaidformentioned gluttons!

Or, them is yanks, fat bastards ate too much n cant jump like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom