1.89d

Nate

FH is my second home
me too, maybe he'll spend some time on a new template because of it :O

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
I'm kind of sad about the start stat respecs. It means I can finally fix the +10 charisma on Chret (I thought it would help getting quests and dealing with NPCs) but it's part of who he is. I don't want to fix him but there's no point in not doing it and that's kind of a shame.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Ah comon, some stealth are okay, but it's mostly scum. High ranged dps + stealth = op crap, ofc it got nerfed. on pryd it's not too bad tbh, but on avalon already u start a fight u get 3 peeps start pinging arrows into u.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Roo died. He came back weaker but slightly more in touch with the gods. Yay Hel.

Damn look at all those battle scars on Chretian from years of fighting. Hmm he seems a bit more cynical too after maybe one too many campaigns but that sword arm seems stronger now.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Great, archer love and the nerf bat cometh soon after, now there will be more whines this time because we will be grouping even more to compensate for the shite dps we will have.

it isnt going to be any less DPS after that fix/nerf/whatever, then before it.

do agree that casters should have something like that to considering the mentally insane DPS they can dish out any day of the week.

Everz

FH is my second home
the nerf was needed, i think me and the majority of the soloing community on US upped and left because of the sick amount of Scouts where ever you went, even the alb solos got fed up of em.. i think there was a count by them of /who scout = 154 one night :/

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Great, archer love and the nerf bat cometh soon after, now there will be more whines this time because we will be grouping even more to compensate for the shite dps we will have.

Archers needed the nerf to dmge imo..There dmge with the boost was ott IMO.. a slight dmge reduction is a good thing.. as there abilitys to drop classes as quick as they are doing on US servers atm is like a caster dps

and that sort of dps on a char in studded etc and melee capabilites was OTT.
add into that archers could/can shoot u 2-3 times before u get em targeted and then slam or stun u is daft (i think iirc the no target thing got fixed recently) ive not noticed any evidence myself yet. as i dont seem to have em targeted till 3rd arrow.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
(i think iirc the no target thing got fixed recently) ive not noticed any evidence myself yet. as i dont seem to have em targeted till 3rd arrow.

No, it's still broken. Archers still get to fire three or four times before they appear from stealth. Been no info in patch notes about it. That's the biggest thing that needs fixing. I'm pretty quick to target people firing at me but I could have the reflexes of a brick for all the difference it makes atm......

It ain't often I say this, but archers should just shut up whining.

What more do they want and what the hell did they expect? Stealth, highest damge in game for the range, assassin's can touch them at higher RRs, and self buffs superior to other classes? And they whine about it?

The miss rate? Oh yeh, I must say when at every location in the game I've got 50 arrows sticking out of me I think to myself "Aww... only 45 hit me how sad for the archers!" "Getting hit for 500 per shot is just so weak too!" - awww, it only takes four shots from the forty archers to drop a caster! How sad for the archers who get to fire three arrows each BEFORE THEY EVEN UNSTEALTH!

I feel for you, I really fking do :p

I have to say, I saw this archery nerf coming and I bet you'll see more soon. The game is altered around the US servers and on those servers, you can't move for arhcers. On Mid, Alb and Hib other day there was about 450 on each realm and on each realm 50% were archers because it's so easymode.

Totally expected, totally deserved, and I hope they get nerfed more :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Was so lovely to play caster/hybrid on USA and die with no way to defend yourself,only heavy tanks stood some change to kill archers because of shield. I bet you would love that eh

People should play USA before they start to bitch about Archer nerfs for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom