1.88h....procs are back!

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Archery adjustments, guild starter gifts, and more!

===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.88h Release Notes
Archery and Dragon Spawn Changes
March 22, 2007

===================================

NEW FRONTIERS NOTES

- An aspiring arborist assisted in alleviating an alignment issue arising in Breifine. This fixes an issue where two trees were occupying the same spot.

- An aquatical architect assisted in alleviating an alignment issue with the aquifer in Breifine. This fixes an issue where two water planes were slightly overlapped, causing the color to be off slightly on the surface of the river.

CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES

Archery

- The formula used to modify damage based upon armor absorb has been adjusted. This change will cause archers to deal slightly higher damage against heavy armor types like chain, plate and scale, and slightly lower damage against light armor types like cloth.

- Procs on bows will now work with the new Archery system.

- Reverse procs will now work with the new Archery system.

- Ablatives will now work with the new Archery system.

- Absorb buffs will now work with the new Archery system.

- Arrow effects and sounds have been integrated into the new Archery system.

CAMELOT CLASSIC WORLD NOTES

General

- The stats on the class guild starter gifts have been updated.

Quests - General

- Basic Horse - Players will no longer be required to purchase the Horse Voucher, and will now be able to start the quest by speaking to the Royal Stable Master.

Albion Monsters

- Golestandt will now spawn more frequently and with more reliability.

Midgard Monsters

- Gjalpinulva will now spawn more frequently and with more reliability.

Hibernia Monsters

- Cuuldurach the Glimmer King will now spawn more frequently and with more reliability.

TRIALS OF ATLANTIS WORLD NOTES

Item Notes

- Braggart's Bow - The "Arrows of Flight" spell which summoned magical arrows has been replaced with "Eye of Predation" which grants a 5% bonus to range and resist piercing that lasts five minutes. The "Arrows of Flame" spell which granted a 45 second chance to proc a 75 damage Area-Effect Direct Damage has been replaced with a permanent chance to proc a single target version of the same 75 damage Direct Damage.

- Laodameia's Bow - The "Arrows of Atlantis" spell which summoned magical arrows has been replaced with "Eye of Predation" which grants a 5% bonus to range and resist piercing that lasts five minutes.

- Mariasha's Sharkskin Gloves - The "Arrows of Power" spell which summoned magical arrows has been replaced with "Eye of Predation" which grants a 5% bonus to range and resist piercing that lasts five minutes.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Wondering where's the consistency of Bow doing more dmg against tuffer armors than not lol

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn, I think the note meant that it is a change compared to how it used to be on the test server.

Ie... heavy armour will still take less damage than light armour. The margin is just decreased now.

Forinstance, if a shot would have 400 damage base (made up number).
Then previously it would do 280 on chain and 350 on cloth.

Now it would do 300 on chain and 330 on cloth.

(remember, made up numbers to illustrate how I read that note).

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Gahn, I think the note meant that it is a change compared to how it used to be on the test server.

Ie... heavy armour will still take less damage than light armour. The margin is just decreased now.

Forinstance, if a shot would have 400 damage base (made up number).
Then previously it would do 280 on chain and 350 on cloth.

Now it would do 300 on chain and 330 on cloth.

(remember, made up numbers to illustrate how I read that note).

Yeh could be, it was put down in poor english or i didn't get it (either can be true xD). Felt like there was a percentage missing in the statement ^^

Gamah

Banned
Yeh could be, it was put down in poor english or i didn't get it (either can be true xD). Felt like there was a percentage missing in the statement ^^

English was fine you silly hewro!

Urgat

Part of the furniture
No mincer stuff again ^_^ :p

Have i missed something?

Or is commenting on no mincer love in the official "Archer patch" a bit daft?

:eek7:

(not directed at you btw, have noticed at least one comment in every patch thread)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Have i missed something?

Or is commenting on no mincer love in the official "Archer patch" a bit daft?

:eek7:

(not directed at you btw, have noticed at least one comment in every patch thread)

For reference, post a pm to Gamah and he'll fill you in on all the naughty prOn things he'd like implemented for mincers :p

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
isn't the mincer/bard patch 1.89 cant understand why peeps expect to see it in 1.88

Nate

FH is my second home
When are you gonna respec to Supp Maronan? :D was just watching the summer group 2 movie ;D

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
When are you gonna respec to Supp Maronan? :D was just watching the summer group 2 movie ;D
LOL Nate - he is THEORETICALLY sup already..... eh Aza hehe

/strokes his beard.... ahh thems were tha days tha knows ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom